Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'd kick shit out a robber for £1 Pic n Mix and a side column in the Hamilton Advertiser tbh

More like you'd be shaken out like a damp cloth and handed your jotters in your hospital bed  :P

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Fair bit of "this is what all useless counter/security staff should do!" in the comments, as though it's a sensible move for minimum wage employees to go against the company's orders and get themselves injured protecting their money.

^^^ shitebag 

8 hours ago, Spyro said:

I'm just waiting for the poor c**t to end up in court defending an assault charge while the robber gets released. Would be par for the course right now.

Fair play the boy dealing with the situation better than most would, got in a few decent early digs in there and made sure the gun was out of reach quickly.

The robber would also have an assault charge added to robbery, there's probably a couple of other things in there.

We've all got measurable levels of PFAS in our blood anyway thanks to DuPont, which has been negatively affecting our species' health and susceptibility to cancers since the 1960s. That's when their own studies confirmed the harm it caused and they continued to dump PFAS into the environment and people's bodies regardless because it made them an obscene amount of money. They've never been punished for it.

There's nothing we can do about it now as it's everywhere and can't be removed from us/the environment, and it'll continue to poison our descendants for thousands of years. Makes a bit of plastic in yer spunk seem fairly acceptable.

Never thought of myself as a fleg type. But now have a saltire hung from my upstairs window.

(Will be getting taken down as soon as Musiala scores.)

56 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ive about 2 weeks of work to fit into this morning as Ive a funeral to go to at 1.30.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

IN case anyone is bored this morning, you could do worse* than pass the time reading this British Standard:

I see you are spending this time constructively. 

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

IN case anyone is bored this morning, you could do worse* than pass the time reading this British Standard:

I think we've got a Menopause Champion. I don't know what you do to win it though, I didn't enter. Though I quite fancied the Bullying Champion job.

Finished the Euro2024 group stage on FC24.

2-1 vs Germany

2-2 vs Swiss

4-3 vs Hungary.

Shankland would be nailed on golden boot winner with me controlling him.

About 80% sure there's going to be a bird flu emergency this year. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

About 80% sure there's going to be a bird flu emergency this year. 

Seems to be loads of dead seagulls lying around. But there's probably a downside as well. 

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Seems to be loads of dead seagulls lying around. But there's probably a downside as well. 

Aye. There's crows and smaller birds all around Perth too.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Give us the highlights - they want all sorts of sign-up information before I can download it and I'm pretty sure that, given the subject matter, this will only add me to more watchlists.