Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

Leave it outside. See how many cartons pile up before they check to see if you're still alive.

Unless Victor is his neighbour, in which case it won't happen. 

sub-buzz-13379-1484324142-1.jpg.23b89a3f0785acf221e56e9ec0cd5428.jpg

8 hours ago, orfc said:

Farage should be campaigning to get the EU to sand off the UK from the map on all existing euro coins to show they don't have hegemony over us any more

He could get all the small boat immigrants that won’t be getting sent to Rwanda to do it.

10 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

I went out for a couple of beers with my girlfriend's dad and had a good night as we always do when we meet up, he's an ex Dutch marine and was stationed in Arbroath during the 70s and has supported Arbroath ever since, he's a good guy.

Anyway just as I got home and was locking up my bike a young guy approached me, he was soaked through and had a look of desperation on his face, he was half German half Spanish, I thought to myself I'll try and help this guy out, told him to wait and I ran inside and grabbed an old north face rain Jacket and a fleece I was planning to throw out plus a bottle of water and some protein bars, he seemed perfectly normal to start with but it soon became apparent that he had some mental health issues but by this time I felt particularly invested in the situation and thought I could help ( plus I was half pushed and feeling more empathetic than I normally would) he'd go from being quite lucid to rambling about shamanic energy, astrology and how his favourite movie was Armageddon, I thought I could pay for him to go into a shelter for the night but he wasn't going for that, I took out 50 euros and gave it to him because he'd mentioned he'd arrived by Flix bus from Switzerland so if he wanted to get out of Amsterdam he would have the funds to do so, after walking for 20 minutes or so he said he wanted to go find his tent that he'd stashed at Sloterdijk station so we turned round and started walking that way, he snapped out of his manic state and started talking about how he used to be a really good skateboarder and proceeded to give me a demonstration ( he didn't have a skateboard) I felt so sorry for the guy but at the same time I really just wanted to get home and relax, we eventually got to Sloterdijk and he said "let's exchange phone numbers" he gave me his phone and I put in my number, well it was my number just not in the correct order, he then said "I'll give you my number" and this is when I started to panic that he'd call the number I had just put in his phone and he'd realize that it wasn't my number, I was fully prepared to face the wrath of the shamanic Armageddon astrological skateboardist, thankfully he read out his number and we chatted for a bit I said goodbye, calmly walked away and once round the corner started running like f*ck, I felt terrible but also realised that I simply didn't have the knowledge or resources to fully help him I tried my best for almost 2 hours but it was beyond me, I genuinely hope he finds his way to a better place, shine on Bruno.

Did he look like this?

image.jpeg.0b2b5dbf4eb1902181eb26096e8df4a8.jpeg

46 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Saw this story on CNN last night - Messi in a photo with Lamine Yamal from 16 or 17 years ago. 

Photos of soccer's Lionel Messi as a youth with baby Lamine ...

Yeah, I read that story a couple days ago. Can't help wondering why an 18 year old Messi is holding a baby that has no relation to him.

I remember finding out that the Lyles golden syrup logo was bees living in the rotting ribcage of a dead lion.

Seems they have changed it now to avoid upsetting lion loving snowflakes.

river.jpeg

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He actually looks like he’s morphing into Donald Trump Jr.

Got a bandage on his arm from RSI excessive masturbation.

So you could be right.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

"Excessive"????

Sorry didn't mean to offend you Popeye.

You could take a shy from Falkirk & it would land in Oslo.