Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My girlfriend asked me to download the Glee soundtrack for her and now I can't stop listening to it, although I've never watched the show. Is this acceptable for an alpha-male such as myself or should I be suitably worried and/or embarrassed?

Edited by Gaz

I feel very sorry for anteaters. A mate showed me that picture of the anteater in the Memes thread and I suddenly thought to myself "Hang on, why is a creature named after what it eats?"

Surely others also feel the pain and injustice?

My girlfriend asked me to download the Glee soundtrack for her and now I can't stop listening to it, although I've never watched the show. Is this acceptable for an alpha-male such as myself or should I be suitably worried and/or embarrassed?

At least when you're watching the show you have the excuse the birds are fit. The songs ave mostly been really good in an uber camp way.

From the Czech railways website (I'm pricing options for the Scotland game in October)

The Kilometer Bank is intended for common journeys of 3 passengers at maximum of more than 15 years of age (15+), getting in and getting off together in the same station, while two children between 6 and 15 years of age (-15) or possibly two dogs are considered as one passenger of more than 15 years of age (15+).

What about one dog? Or three?

HibeeJibee is back.

You just knew the SPL reconstruction talk in recent days would be too much for him.

Well that was a factor: but someone also PM'd me yesterday, pointing out that somehow my post count had dropped back from 10,000 to 9,727.

So think of me as like Jesus laugh.gif . Believed dead, I was unexpectedly resurrected, but only for a finite time. As I'll not be posting regularly all over the site but only on the 'strategic issues' that interest me. It's been surprising how little I "missed" the P&B during the past 9 weeks anyway I'd have to admit... but when the mass media, punditry, football managers, and the majority of fans are afflicted by an endemic delusion: HJ returns.

I made a point of never reading any posts on my retiral thread, but the guy who PM'd me said it became dominated by Ric resigning. Is he back?

I had a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream after my tea and it was obviously too much dairy cause it ain't sittin right, will give it another hour then have a cup of tea to sort it out.

I made a point of never reading any posts on my retiral thread, but the guy who PM'd me said it became dominated by Ric resigning. Is he back?

Nope, not posted once since his resignation post in said thread. Shame, too, I quite liked him as a poster.