Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Is it as bad as the trailer makes it look?

Here's how bad it is:

.-------- Ali G Indahouse

.-------- My Big Fat Greek Wedding

.------- The Expendables

It's just a poor man's Rambo/Die Hard, tbh. Weak storyline. Bits of plot unfinished. Willis, Schwarzenegger and Rourke have pathetic roles.

Very disappointing.

Jason Statham is the only actor who can take any credit from it.

You had me at Ali G <_<

Ali G eventually gets to the stage where you have to watch it through your fingers. Expendables is right from the off.

Nah, in all seriousness it's a pretty OTT action film. I've seen better script-writing and screenplay in a nativity play.

Ali G eventually gets to the stage where you have to watch it through your fingers. Expendables is right from the off.

Nah, in all seriousness it's a pretty OTT action film. I've seen better script-writing and screenplay in a nativity play.

Ali G is the only film that has ever made me walk out of a cinema <_<

It is an awful awful film.

Safe to say i will give the Expendables a miss.

There's so many urban foxes kicking about this area. I often have a walk quite late at night as it's quite relaxing and I see at least one (normally more) of them in about the 30 mins I'm out

Edited by Fudge

steady, that's just his tax return saying that.

and frankly this says it all.

My point exactly.

If Mickey Rourke had a wider role, he would've been the main man I reckon. Solid actor but was hardly used. Stallone and Jet Li are awful in this as leading actors. Statham is the best out of a bad bunch.

FFS, I'm still not sure if Stone Cold and Dolph Lundgren are goodies or baddies!

There's so many urban foxes kicking about this area. I often have a walk quite late at night as it's quite relaxing and I see at least one (normally more) of them in about the 30 mins I'm out

Forgot to mention that. There's usually a few out the back at night, but a fair few just walk along the road if you're not aggressive towards them.

Actually the same along the canal in and around Maryhill, incidentally.

Ali G is the only film that has ever made me walk out of a cinema <_<

Well it's not for me to say whether you should watch it or not. Might be to some folks' taste.

It got three stars in The Sun today. Four more than I would've given it.

Are they tucking into any tasty babies?

Ali G is the only film that has ever made me walk out of a cinema dry.gif

Alexander for me.

How that piece of shit made it to the screen wihout someone at the studio watching it first and saying "Hey, actually guys, this is shite and a pointless waste of time and money. You're all fired." I'll never know.

Edited by Sweet Pete

My mate has just started seeing a girl and for some bizarre reason has asked me to come along with them along with one of her friends so that it's a bit less informal and date like. This has the potential to be monumentally shite.

That went better than I could have ever imagined. I got on better with his date's friend than he did with his date. It actually makes a refreshing change to have a meal, a few non alcoholic drinks and a good chat on a Saturday night instead of getting shitfaced.

That went better than I could have ever imagined. I got on better with his date's friend than he did with his date. It actually makes a refreshing change to have a meal, a few non alcoholic drinks and a good chat on a Saturday night instead of getting shitfaced.

Did ye boaby it though???