Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Missus left me in cherge of dinner, my only stipulation was it wasn't to be takeaway.

I've stepped up to the late with smoke sausage, curly fries, battered mushrooms, onion rings, potato wedges and bbq beans - amazing shout big stuff.

Just made a pan of soup for tonights dinner.

Nothing special about it. Just Tatties, onion, turnip, carrot. lentils and a couple of stockcubes.

Vive la soup

I made lentil soup with a ham haugh yesterday for today's lunch, it was awesome!

Nothing special about it. Just Tatties, onion, turnip, carrot. lentils and a couple of stockcubes.

Vive la soup

Was guid smile.gif. Will have some for lunch tomorrow

Vive la soup

Very true, but surely a winter gig only :o

Nonsense. Soup is a meal for all seasons smile.gif

No for me, although wont be long before the missus is on the ball with homemade Lentil, Scotch broth and Mushroom soup. It might get me off the daily ritual of Morrisons Toffee and pecan ice cream and strawberries. 3 tubs a week i'm going through :unsure:

No for me, although wont be long before the missus is on the ball with homemade Lentil, Scotch broth and Mushroom soup. It might get me off the daily ritual of Morrisons Toffee and pecan ice cream and strawberries. 3 tubs a week i'm going through :unsure:

You have dessert for a starter unsure.gif.