Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Every time I see a news item about the Hadron collider,I can't get words hard on collider out of my head.I'm 41 today :(

Well the news story today about third party 'charity mugging', or chugging, has had me tittering for the last six hours.

I'm going to Lithuania for the Scotland game, and have a feeling we're going to get beat. I'm tempted to sling £100 on Lithuania to win (currently available at 2.62), so that if we do lose I've effectively had an almost free trip (flights and digs have cost about £180). Am I a) silly, b) unpatriotic, c) overreacting to Thistle's performance today and Scottish clubs' performance in Europe? d) all of the above?

I'm going to Lithuania for the Scotland game, and have a feeling we're going to get beat. I'm tempted to sling £100 on Lithuania to win (currently available at 2.62), so that if we do lose I've effectively had an almost free trip (flights and digs have cost about £180). Am I a) silly, b) unpatriotic, c) overreacting to Thistle's performance today and Scottish clubs' performance in Europe? d) all of the above?

I think you are: e) Possibly correct. :(

I've seen us play Lithuania 3 times once over there and there really isn't anything to worry about, if we put out an experienced team as possible Weir, Miller, Fletcher, McFadden, maybe Hartley, then we will draw at worst these guys have been there and won before.

Oh a couple of other thing there is nothing unpatriotic about winning money if that is what you believe will happen and the women over there are amazing, utterly beautiful :)

Edited by Waldo Ponce

I've seen us play Lithuania 3 times once over there and there really isn't anything to worry about, if we put out an experienced team as possible Weir, Miller, Fletcher, McFadden, maybe Hartley, then we will draw at worst these guys have been there and won before.

Oh a couple of other thing there is nothing unpatriotic about winning money if that is what you believe will happen and the women over there are amazing, utterly beautiful :)

I was there last time so have a 100% record, agree about the women. Will weigh it up before Wednesday.

I now point blank refuse to watch SPL football and, in fact, any scottish football (bar Clyde and the juniors). It's absolutely terrible, I don't know why anyone would pay to watch that shite. I actually think that if Clyde ever went out of business that I'd just stop watching football all together. Might watch a European game on TV now and again, but the cost for it in this country is frankly disgusting and not worthwhile.

I now point blank refuse to watch SPL football and, in fact, any scottish football (bar Clyde and the juniors). It's absolutely terrible, I don't know why anyone would pay to watch that shite. I actually think that if Clyde ever went out of business that I'd just stop watching football all together. Might watch a European game on TV now and again, but the cost for it in this country is frankly disgusting and not worthwhile.

I actually find that there are more terrible matches in the EPL than the SPL. Sure, the top teams are way better, but some of the mid to low EPL teams put on a dreadful, dreadful show.

I actually find that there are more terrible matches in the EPL than the SPL. Sure, the top teams are way better, but some of the mid to low EPL teams put on a dreadful, dreadful show.

The Motherwell v Celtic game was the perhaps the worst game i have ever seen. The amount players who couldn't complete a five yard pass was truly staggering.

This probably doesn't deserve its own thread, so I'll post it here.

Found this rather amusing.

If Facebook was around years ago....

abe.jpg

Ok, thats weird. I just 5 minutes ago saw an album of such things on my friends facebook. :unsure:

post-11702-12832092393684_thumb.jpg