Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yes. That's the bus she's getting. She has to get to Stirling City Centre which requires gettin a bus which takes aboot an hour from Condoratt. She could ofcourse get the train to Stirling but the tightarse/lazy cow won't pay for a taxi/walk to the station.

:huh:

It takes a whole 30 seconds to walk from the train station to the bus station.

Edited by keithgy

Saw Carol Smillie in town today. She is absolutely gorgeous.

She is. I saw her in the airport WH Smiths a wee while back. Strangely Marti Pellow was there as well but they didn't acknowledge each other. I thought everyone on the telly knew each other.

Or were they kidding on they didn't know each other?

She is. I saw her in the airport WH Smiths a wee while back. Strangely Marti Pellow was there as well but they didn't acknowledge each other. I thought everyone on the telly knew each other.

Post-coital awkwardness.

Why the juniors? I agree that Scottish Football is shite, but i'd choose the SPL over the Juniors anyday.

Value for money. I was busy yesterday but I'd normally have gone to the Cambuslang game yesterday because Clyde weren't playing, and the score was 3-4 with two red cards and two penalties. Would've cost me a £3 to watch it. The standard isn't great but I much prefer it to the SPL. Just my opinion though, not expecting everyone to agree with it.

Poor old Marti was probably just in theiving razor blades and was too strung out to notice anyone.

Tomorrow morning I am going to a live recording of a TV show. One of the dance ones, don't know which. It starts at 9.00 am and lasts for 5 hours to produce a 1 hour show.

Monday morning and we have to pretend it's Saturday night!! We also have to wear clothes which are " suitable for television " whatever they are.

This could either be very interesting or could metamorphise into a PTTGOYN

Tomorrow morning I am going to a live recording of a TV show. One of the dance ones, don't know which. It starts at 9.00 am and lasts for 5 hours to produce a 1 hour show.

Monday morning and we have to pretend it's Saturday night!! We also have to wear clothes which are " suitable for television " whatever they are.

This could either be very interesting or could metamorphise into a PTTGOYN

Sounds like hell mate!