Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The advert for Daniel O'Donnell's new Christmas album looks like a parody of a Daniel O'Donnell advert.

Cheesetastic!

Damn, I do love a Daniel O'Donnell advert.

I wonder what he gets up to the other 11 months of the year?

j7gjfl.jpg

A wee stunner I'm sure you'll all agree.

I'd just like to thank her for bringing the disease Lupus to my attention. One to look out for.

BTW, cyber pint and doffed cap to any forummer who can manage to batter one out to the pic.

j7gjfl.jpg

I'd just like to thank her for bringing the disease Lupus to my attention. One to look out for.

BTW, cyber pint and doffed cap to any forummer who can manage to batter one out to the pic.

Ive always thought that lupus is the least of his/her worries.

j7gjfl.jpg

I think she's very handsome.

Anyway, today when I was on the bog I noticed that someone had left this months FHM there for toilet reading, and it occured to me that I hadn't read this magazine for years. I wish I hadn't bothered, for starters there was no chebs on show whatsoever, and there was a cookery page explaining how to make piri piri chicken. A cookey page ffs, talk about standards slipping.

Edited by Guest

I think she's very handsome.

Anyway, today when I was on the bog I noticed that someone had left this months FHM there for toilet reading, and it occured to me that I hadn't read this magazine for years. I wish I hadn't bothered, for starters there was no chebs on show whatsoever, and there was a cookery page explaining how to make piri piri chicken. A cookey page ffs, talk about standards slipping.

FHM has been shite for years, I only ever buy it at the airport and im always disappointed with it.

FHM has been shite for years, I only ever buy it at the airport and im always disappointed with it.

Ditto, Or maybe just because I am getting old. But until about 5 years I always used to buy it, Now just when at airports and it is just drivel.

Ditto, Or maybe just because I am getting old. But until about 5 years I always used to buy it, Now just when at airports and it is just drivel.

So why do you carry on buying it? :unsure:

I've always found airports carry a considerable number of alternative publications.

It should be 'For His Mum' magazine now. Has Loaded gone the same way does anyone know? Not bought either in a long time.

Buy Nuts instead chaps!

The problem with Nuts is that in terms of actual reading it takes about 3 minutes to read the whole thing. At least in theory with something like FHM you could go for a dump once a day and have a read each time for a while, shame I'm not interested in cooking piri piri chicken or how to get the Twilight look.

This will be my last post for a week. Asked a mod to de-activate my account for a few days so I dont get distracted. Studying for my prelims you see. Try not and miss me too much.

Gay.

Guest The Phoenix

In a five minute period, my 20 year old girlfriend just told that she's never eaten a steak.

Probably a euphemism to try and let you down gently.

This will be my last post for a week. Asked a mod to de-activate my account for a few days so I dont get distracted. Studying for my prelims you see. Try not and miss me too much.

I reckon maths needs extra attention