Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I think Jojo should have to serve a permanent ban for this.

I've got Jojo on ignore so have no idea what was posted, however, I feel a permanent ban is completely justified. 8)

It wasnt even me. Someone hijacked my acount while i was away. :angry:

why do you have me on ignore anyway. The points i make are genuine.:( Can you just not bear to listen to someone with different views to you. :o

Edited by jojo

It wasnt even me. Someone hijacked my acount while i was away. :angry:

why do you have me on ignore anyway. The points i make are genuine.:( Can you just not bear to listen to someone with different views to you. :o

It's probably got more to do with you being a moronic, whiny little bitch.

I'm playing in my first game of full-sized 11-aside football tonight since I stopped playing with P&B Select about five years ago.

I'm looking forward to it but absolutely shitting myself at the same time.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm playing in my first game of full-sized 11-aside football tonight since I stopped playing with P&B Select about five years ago.

I'm looking forward to it but absolutely shitting myself at the same time.

mexico_poop_stain.jpeg

mexico_poop_stain.jpeg

There will be no soiling episodes, a rail bridge at Haymarket has been struck so trains are severely delayed and cancelled. Means I'm stuck in Edinburgh for the next couple of hours!

Was out in Glasgow yesterday with Fudge and Dave258 and by the end of the night I was absolutely steaming. Realised this morning I'd lost my phone but someone handed it into the Euro Hostel so i picked it up today.

What a bloody nice person! Pity they didn't leave their name or number so I could say thanks. I'm a lucky boy anyway, saved buying a new phone!