Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Nairn is anything but the fastest place on Earth. I hear the ipod nano is now on sale in the high street.

Lies. Pat frasers has only started selling vcrs...

Today I stumbled across a hummus, carrot, salad leaves, coriander on tomato bread sandwich. Who could eat something so healthy? rip.gif

That sounds pretty good actually.

Went for a shit in the toilets at the Uni library. I don't know what I've been eating but it was like I'd been walking around for a few hours with a bar of Galaxy wedged between my crack. Had to use a mountain of bog roll to the extent that it was touching my bum from inside the basin. Imagine my horror when I flush and see the water level rapidly rising to the precipice. Had to grab they shitty old toilet brush and ram the contents round the u-bend.

Mum walked in today and said 'you know your hair looks like Justin Beiber's,' right time to get a fucking hair cut. dry.gif

Being a parent myself I love stuff like this, instead of saying "get a haircut ye scruffy lookin bugger" and you throwing a strop. She makes a Beiber related quip and off to the barbers you go.

Thought I'd share this on the off chance that any members will get any benefit from it...

I am currently filling several positions in a dynamic contact centre based in the borders. They have recently taken on some new contracts. They are growing fast and need your help.

Have you got customer service experience? Are you looking for full time temp employment for approx 2 months (possibly more). Are you willing to travel?

The details are:

Inbound calls, sales and customer services (shift work) - full time hours at minimum wage:

£6.08 - the main rate for workers aged 21 and over

£4.98 - the 18-20 rate

£3.68 - the 16-17 rate for workers above school leaving age but under 18

Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be willing to travel to the borders (approx 1 hr from Edinburgh city centre by car).

Please can you contact me if you are interested or pass this email on to anyone else you know who might be interested.

T: 0131 225 5633

F: 0131 2266657

The wages are shocking but it might tide someone over for a couple of months. Better than the buroo!

Edited by Andy C

Thought I'd share this on the off chance that any members will get any benefit from it...

I am currently filling several positions in a dynamic contact centre based in the borders. They have recently taken on some new contracts. They are growing fast and need your help.

Have you got customer service experience? Are you looking for full time temp employment for approx 2 months (possibly more). Are you willing to travel?

The details are:

Inbound calls, sales and customer services (shift work) - full time hours at minimum wage:

£6.08 - the main rate for workers aged 21 and over

£4.98 - the 18-20 rate

£3.68 - the 16-17 rate for workers above school leaving age but under 18

Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be willing to travel to the borders (approx 1 hr from Edinburgh city centre by car).

Please can you contact me if you are interested or pass this email on to anyone else you know who might be interested.

T: 0131 225 5633

F: 0131 2266657

The wages are shocking but it might tide someone over for a couple of months. Better than the buroo!

Is that a piss take?

Went for a shit in the toilets at the Uni library. I don't know what I've been eating but it was like I'd been walking around for a few hours with a bar of Galaxy wedged between my crack. Had to use a mountain of bog roll to the extent that it was touching my bum from inside the basin. Imagine my horror when I flush and see the water level rapidly rising to the precipice. Had to grab they shitty old toilet brush and ram the contents round the u-bend.

If I'm ever in the situation of the water level rising rapidly, I turn around, open the door and don't look back. sad.gif