Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

At work today we ran out of the pish we use as a control for doing the drug screens. My boss was wandering round the lab asking people if they needed a pish and if they did would the mind 'contributing' some of it to act as the control.

It was quite early in the day so everyone had refused. He walked up towards me, looked at me, shook his head and walked away without asking. I'm unsure at to whether I should be offended or not.

Surely your boss trying to take the piss out of you is a case for harassment.

Just noticed you can go on a guided tour of North Korea, is it bad that I am considering saving up my money and doing it next summer? :ph34r:

I do not support North Korea in any way it's just out of curiosity.

Just don't tell them they didna actually win the world cup. That would be too cruel!

If you've got 45 minutes to spare, this episode of Come Dine With Me is well worth a watch. I can't decide if this guy is a massive troll or just extremely obnoxious. Either way, it's hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aoIGQmRTHo&feature=sh_e_se&list=SL

Just for a laugh, he's puts a fake finger in one of his courses laugh.gif

Edited by lanky_ffc

Just don't tell them they didna actually win the world cup. That would be too cruel!

On a similar note, we won't ever know if Trump's course is the best world as the greatest golf player ever won't play on it. I'm sure Kim Jon-Il wouldn't have minded about a few wind turbines.

Just noticed you can go on a guided tour of North Korea, is it bad that I am considering saving up my money and doing it next summer? :ph34r:

I do not support North Korea in any way it's just out of curiosity.

I'm moving to Korea(South) in the summer, so i defo intend on doing the guided North Korea tour at some point cool.gif

its a beautiful morning here. The dog we are looking after has been walked and is now sleeping again.

My daughter is still sleeping so I am enjoying a cup of coffee in peace before she decides to get up :)

So, to summarize, pleasant so far.

Still unsure if I want to go to Firhill though.

I'm moving to Korea(South) in the summer, so i defo intend on doing the guided North Korea tour at some point cool.gif

Peace train from seoul is easy enough to sort out when your there

http://www.koryogroup.com/

I used them when i worked in south korea,i did most of my planning on the phone

HMS Blyth is the only British warship with no vowels in her name.

'y' is often considered a vowel, and as the H is short for Her, then thats that theory sunk :P