Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sounds profanisaurus-y

:P

It does a bit. He's a great cat, he just struts around the garden booting the f**k out any other cats that attempt to come in here and shagging all the weemen cats. The wife and kids built him a house lined with straw and polystyrene which he nests in most of the time. When he first turned up here he was scraggy looking underfed and a bit war torn. Now he is a magnificent black glossy panther of a cat. He's a top boy.

Didnt there used to be some fruit loop guy claiming to be an ayr fan,but his sole purpose was to blame ayr for the eagles folding?

ah SomersetSam he only posted when we lost

After the first promotion under Brian Reid he was all over the forum posting about how beating Airdrie was his best day watching Ayr ever, he was all tearful and emotional and Reid was his new hero.

Five games into the First Division the next season he wanted Reid sacked, saying how he was a disgrace and the worst Ayr manager ever.

He's well suited to American sports - they're only interested in teams that are winning.

After the first promotion under Brian Reid he was all over the forum posting about how beating Airdrie was his best day watching Ayr ever, he was all tearful and emotional and Reid was his new hero.

Five games into the First Division the next season he wanted Reid sacked, saying how he was a disgrace and the worst Ayr manager ever.

He's well suited to American sports - they're only interested in teams that are winning.

there are many like him down somerset road though to be fair

Kirkcaldy Kestrels.

I've lived in Kirkcaldy for 21 years and that's genuinely the first time I've ever heard of them. Can't be very good.

The Flyers seem to be doing well this year. Starting to get bigger crowds than the Rovers for some games, which is a fucking grim thought.

Apparently I've threatened some guy at school and am cyber bullying him. This amuses me as I haven't actually spoken to him or sent anything to him in about 4 years. I said something in a conversation on Twitter to a pal that has been totally misinterpreted. Polis apparently been telt and they'll be after me right away. I'm still waiting.... I assume they've looked at the so called proof and just telt them to bolt for wasting time.

Apparently my Walkers crisps aren't just Ready Salted. They are 'Classically Ready Salted with salt from Cheshire'. :huh:

I Noticed yesterday i had a packet of salt and distinctive vinger with pure British vinegar or something along those lines. Tasted the same, i think

I've been in France for two days now and have already eaten a whole baguette, about half a Camembert, chased a pervert away from three females and had the arduous task of trying to explain a duvet cover to a shop assistant.

I've been in France for two days now and have already eaten a whole baguette, about half a Camembert, chased a pervert away from three females and had the arduous task of trying to explain a duvet cover to a shop assistant.

You know that sounds a bit like my experience of living in Paris! :lol:

I've lived in Kirkcaldy for 21 years and that's genuinely the first time I've ever heard of them. Can't be very good.

The Flyers seem to be doing well this year. Starting to get bigger crowds than the Rovers for some games, which is a fucking grim thought.

Basically the Kirkcaldy Ice Hockey club youth team if I'm right - might not be. As for the bigger crowds, it wouldn't be the first time - where do you think the Pars get the awful 'wee team' patter from: it's not that the Rovers were the 'wee team' in comparison to Dunfermline but that they were the 'wee team' in Kirkcaldy - behind the Flyers, there was a period in the 80s where Flyers regularly got bigger crowds than Rovers.

I'm not going to lie, I got a boner. But that's disgusting behaviour.

This was posted in response to the video of a girl sucking on her own used tampon. Nobody seemed to pick up on it, but whether he is joking or not, it's a pretty weird thing to say.