Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Currently gutting the flat and found this old collection of mine. Think it records part of my life from 2002 - 2009. WTF do I do with them? Mazuma would send them back with a note saying "f*** off" I'm guessing.

post-13234-0-38008600-1365105408_thumb.j

I had the seimens second from the left. It died when I dropped it in some loch.

I walked past a bored looking Steve Lomas on my way home from work today. I couldn't think of anything witty to say to him. :(

Fancy a pint Steve?

I met Lomas and Barry Hunter in Portstewart (Norn Iron) many moons ago. They were in the bar of the b and b I was staying in. Seemed decent lads. Turns out they went to a local Chinese restaurant and ran out without paying. Rascals

B&B was run by Harry Gregg, Man U goalie at time of Munich disaster and he saved Matt Busby and various others. However the dining room was ringed with black and white images of the incident. Enough to put you off your eggs. Also met the late Bertie Peacock, former Celtic captain of the 50s and co-founder of the Milk Cup.

For a golfing trip there was a hell of a lot of footballers about.

Challenge is showing new episodes of Takeshi's Castle. But it's not Craig Charles doing the voiceover. I don't know how to feel

Challenge is showing new episodes of Takeshi's Castle. But it's not Craig Charles doing the voiceover. I don't know how to feel

Who's doing the voiceover then? Not sure I could enjoy it without Craig Charles.

Edited by The Naitch

Who's doing the voiceover then? Not sure I could enjoy it without Craig Charles.

WHIT?

Disgraceful.

Some double act called Rich and Dom. Think it's the guys who done that Dick and Dom childs show a few years back. I ended up watching it on mute