Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

http://gothamist.com/2013/04/09/elmo_cookie_monster_times_square_1.php#photo-1

"Super Mario groped the woman," says Times Square Alliance president Tim Tompkins. "Elmo was ranting anti-Semitic things. Spider-Man punched a woman in the face. Now a kid was attacked by Cookie Monster. And those are just ones where there's been an arrest! We've anecdotally heard there's a lot more that's been happening. One of my staff members said an Elmo patted her backside when she was walking through Times Square on a crowded day." Tompkins also pointed us to a photo of a man dressed as Toy Story's Woody urinating in a doorway (photo #6).

Went a wee walk around Denny to blow away the cobwebs. Bumped into a few Celtic supporting friends getting ready to go to the game. Was handed a bottle of Budweiser. Well, it would have been rude to refuse.

Jakietastic

Tonight I'm going to be assembling a trampoline for the wee mans birthday. Bought by his uncle and auntie. Great present for him, absolute awful present for me.

Wait till you get to the bit where you need to thread the bungee cord thing round the frame. I helped a mate to do it and was utterly convinced that if we accidentally let go of this highly strechy, thick rope with a massive bit of metal on the end, the world would end.