Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I hate going senile at times. I honestly thought today was Thursday so I have organised my workload to suit as such.

Turns out today is Friday and I only work till lunchtime !!

Yesterday at work, I looked at the clock thinking it must be about 4:30 only to see it was 2:15. A soul destroyingly long afternoon ensued.

There's an actual physical fight being arranged on our match thread.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/201331-bloo-toon-v-ek-clyde/

That was the most primary school thing I've read on here, and that's saying something. Wait wasn't Shawfield shed boy the one that tried to fight Dindeleux or something.

P.S Love the AWRA signature, if I was glancing through a thread I wouldn't noticed any difference.

Edited by Sloop John B

Doubt Shawfield Shed Boy will be doing much pavement dancing considering he doesn't have any fucking trainers.

Down giving it the big un wearing a pair of Crocs.

Claims of obsession from the man who wishes each of QP and Clyde's opponents good luck every week - sensational.

Don't worry pal - I'll only be there to point and laugh at The Rangers when required, just like I always have.

He's got a point TBH

USA Soccer guy's twitter account (www.twitter.com/usasoccerguy) is brilliant.

The rage that some guys vent at him is hilarious. He referred to Celtic as Boston Celtic and got a few bites

The rage that some guys vent at him is hilarious. He referred to Celtic as Boston Celtic and got a few bites

Don't understand the hate after the Celtics dominated the soccer court real good to become Scottish EPL World Champs and made some great plays in the Euro Soccer Bowl this year

At our game v Brechin today someone shouted 'you need a haircut McLauchlan' and some stupid old biddy beside us remarked loudly to her friend that the shout was ridiculous and had he been black, the person shouting it should be arrested.

On the whole, I've never seen a more humourless mob than the Brechinites at today's match.

the shawfield shed mongo never turned up- blah blah blah his excuse, so sent him this

look ya bawbag I found out the day who u are n battering u will be a liberty, but its still gonna happen, don't make me come looking for u boy, if I need to go out ma way 2 find u its just gonna be worse

post where n when u want our little talk 2 take place.................ya fkn fanny

Two woman (maybe in their mid-late 20s?) just chapped my door, at around 3:45 in the morning. I can only assume they're of the oldest profession since they didn't even say a word when I opened the door (oh and it's quarter to four in the fucking morning). And no, I did not invite them in.

The weird thing is that this is probably the fourth or fifth time this sort of thing has happened in the time we've lived here (roughly since the millennium). Not outrageously frequent but frequent enough given it's such a ridiculous scenario.

Anyone else ever had young ladies chapping the door in the middle of the night?

Two woman (maybe in their mid-late 20s?) just chapped my door, at around 3:45 in the morning. I can only assume they're of the oldest profession since they didn't even say a word when I opened the door (oh and it's quarter to four in the fucking morning). And no, I did not invite them in.

The weird thing is that this is probably the fourth or fifth time this sort of thing has happened in the time we've lived here (roughly since the millennium). Not outrageously frequent but frequent enough given it's such a ridiculous scenario.

Anyone else ever had young ladies chapping the door in the middle of the night?

Aye, to be honest I'm a bit worried that someone will notice they are missing.