Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I fucking hate Frightened Rabbit. I'd heard of them a few months ago but never listened to them, but now I've been subjected to three long months of listening to their music at work as a lass I work with loves them and plays them 12hrs a day! Every day!!! #fuckfrabbit

Also, Aidan Moffat is a c**t!

So few words, so much failure.

Edited by bullywee

My girlfriends addicted to playing Paper Mario on her Wii. I've got a craving for playing FIFA just now. There's only one TV in the living room where both consoles are located. I'm on the verge of moving a second TV into the living room just so we can play both at once, I feel like it would spell the beginning of the end of our relationship as we both immerse ourselves into our respective games and stop sharing our tales of the day and chatting about how much we care for each other

All in the same minute? If your lovemaking is like your storytelling you're lucky your relationship is still going.

I'd be pretty proud if I lasted a minute

My girlfriends addicted to playing Paper Mario on her Wii. I've got a craving for playing FIFA just now. There's only one TV in the living room where both consoles are located. I'm on the verge of moving a second TV into the living room just so we can play both at once, I feel like it would spell the beginning of the end of our relationship as we both immerse ourselves into our respective games and stop sharing our tales of the day and chatting about how much we care for each other

Relationships start to die with too much conversation. If you converse with a female then at some point it's going to lead to an argument, and the potential ending of relationship.

It's better to play FIFA and throw the controller at her head anytime she utters a word.

Relationships start to die with too much conversation. If you converse with a female then at some point it's going to lead to an argument, and the potential ending of relationship.

It's better to play FIFA and throw the controller at her head anytime she utters a word.

You must know better than me. So I'll start following this advice. It better work

There's a kernel of a novel of modern day relationships between young people in that post.

Spending the night at Gatwick Airport tonight. Didn't see the point in a hotel when I'd only get a couple of hours sleep before needing to head for security again.

Debating with myself whether or not to try and sleep, or just admit defeat now and set up camp in one of the 24hr Costas.

How did this go for you? I'm considering doing the very same thing at the end of July, it cuts the price of my flight in half.

I'm not one for saying these kind of things really, but she is a bitch for doing that. Snakes shouldn't have to put up with that shite. The prank would have been funny had the snake turned round and taken a bite out of her face for being a thoughtless cow.

Spending the night at Gatwick Airport tonight. Didn't see the point in a hotel when I'd only get a couple of hours sleep before needing to head for security again.

Debating with myself whether or not to try and sleep, or just admit defeat now and set up camp in one of the 24hr Costas.

did this before, flew in from Prestwick late at night and was flying out to baliton in Hungary first thing in the morning. by the time we'd have checked in we'd have got about 2 hours before getting up and traveling back.

though it was interesting to see the cops wonder up one way at the airport in fuzzy jumpers etc to comeback with bullet proof vests and machine guns only 2 hours later..

yup that was the night of the liquid bomb attempts.

I'm not one for saying these kind of things really, but she is a bitch for doing that. Snakes shouldn't have to put up with that shite. The prank would have been funny had the snake turned round and taken a bite out of her face for being a thoughtless cow.

Aye, she seems like a dick but I was pishing myself at the guy shouting about it being ready to strike.