Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The amount of patter I take from P&B and use it in my every day life is starting to worry me. I just called someone a "ramjet".

I regularly tell pupils that they're unlucky and on the verge of tears. Even used SEETHING a few times.

Had a dream last night that myself and Gaz from P&B were watching a football match in America. There was an airport nearby and a place where they made all of America's money.

An airplane came in to land, did a couple of loop the loops and crashed causing a great commotion. Instead of getting away from the site, we saw this as an opportunity to rob the place where they printed money and found a machine that had been making thousands of 100 pound notes.

Chucked loads of them in to some hold-alls and then woke up with that horrible disappointment that I couldn't retire.

Didn't spare a thought for the dreamt up crash victims.

I had that same dream!

:unsure:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Personally, I see more problem with you accepting someone wanting to turn your offspring into a c**t, than my comment

Personally, I see more problem with you accepting someone wanting to turn your offspring into a c**t, than my comment

Not all Old Firm supporters are c***s though.. :huh:

I dont think iv ever scored a header whilst playing football.

Sent from my LT15i using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Me neither, for some reason I, by instinct, close my eyes at the point of contact.

The only competitive goal I ever scored was a header. It was 80+ mins into a semi-final and put my side (Largs Colts) 1-0 up. My moment of glory was overshadowed as someone in my team then scored a hat trick in less than 10mins, and we won 4-0.....

Winning headers is probably my favourite thing about playing 11s. Whenever I play centre mid I always pick the bigger of the opposition centre mids to mark for the other team's goal kicks so as to maximise the possibility that I'll be where the keeper hits it and can win a header. Scored 4 or 5 of them in just over 8 years of football but only one from a corner.

Scoring headers, especially from corners is actually really difficult.

My favourite headed goal I scored was one from a corner at meadow bank on the astro turf.

We had a corner and everyone just went to the front and wasn't going the guy a target, I ran from about where the d was towards the back post and caught it cleanly and put it well beyond the keeper and in the top corner. Beautifully weighted corner for it as well

I scored almost 600 goals in sunday league football (not an exaggeration) and less than 10 were with my head. Weirdly though, I scored 2 in the same game on 2 separate occasions.

You know in the game '5 and a Kick In' where if the keeper makes a full catch, throws it up and somebody scores with their head, then the person who took the shot goes in goal? I tried that header, put it over, went in goals as a result and proceeded to let in 5 :-(