Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guy wants to become football coach so instead of taking the route most would consider he instead flies out to the Federated States of Micronesia, finds a little island that are so awful no one will manage them and takes over as new coach. http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/i-wanted-to-be-an-international-football-coach-so-i-became-one?utm_source=vicefb

I haven't read the article but I had a dream about this last night. I took charge of San Marino and tried to guide them to a win. I then thought why doesn't someone like Pep Guardiola, on his year off, manage San Marino or the Faroes and see what he can do.

Guest The Phoenix

last weekend I was so drunk and there wasnt any takeaway places open so I was very hungry and I ended up eating food out of the bin, there was a half eaten blt that my flatmate threw away becuase a fly landed on it and there was some chicekn and pasta combo that I had cooked up a day before but thrown out becaise the chicken had gone off.

no i amnae :)

am the real deal :)

Judging by the above, you're not even a Meal Deal, let alone the real one.

Guy wants to become football coach so instead of taking the route most would consider he instead flies out to the Federated States of Micronesia, finds a little island that are so awful no one will manage them and takes over as new coach. http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/i-wanted-to-be-an-international-football-coach-so-i-became-one?utm_source=vicefb

That was good read. Nice that initially they were doing it for a good story to tell over the years but got sucked in and started taking it seriously. Sounds like they've done something really positive there. Good on them.

Along similar lines, a few of us went to watch Sealand in a friendly last month and thought about trying to get a game for them.

That was good read. Nice that initially they were doing it for a good story to tell over the years but got sucked in and started taking it seriously. Sounds like they've done something really positive there. Good on them.

Along similar lines, a few of us went to watch Sealand in a friendly last month and thought about trying to get a game for them.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the British Virgin Islands once let anyone with a British passport apply to play for them. That would have been a laugh.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the British Virgin Islands once let anyone with a British passport apply to play for them. That would have been a laugh.

You didn't have to be a virgin?

The police are currently starting their pre-raid schedule on a flat on the South Street in Perth. There's four officers at either side of it, a police canine unit circling and no doubt others nearby. I passed a lassie on their phone telling "Craig" to get out his house as its surrounded. Surely thats poor advice

There must still be some overseas territories where a British passport would make you eligible to play. Think I might look into this.