Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If St. Johnstone stuff this up they shouldn't be met with patronising 'hard lines, you did brilliantly to get past Rosenborg' type patter. This Minsk mob are absolute garboose. It will be another Scottish diddy team cock up a la Pars v the Icelandic fishermen and Dundee Utd v Mypa

If St. Johnstone stuff this up they shouldn't be met with patronising 'hard lines, you did brilliantly to get past Rosenborg' type patter. This Minsk mob are absolute garboose. It will be another Scottish diddy team cock up a la Pars v the Icelandic fishermen and Dundee Utd v Mypa

This

Is there a reason people are giving the Young Hope guy red dots for seemingly innocuous posts?

Well let's see... he's a weirdo who went to the Ukraine, cried about it, came back, pretended to be an expert on Ukrainian football (see the marvellous 6>G thread), claims to be back in Ukraine, and is crying about it again.

My sage advice would be 'stop going to the toilet of eastern Europe and you wouldn't be whining about it on here.'

Is there a reason people are giving the Young Hope guy red dots for seemingly innocuous posts?

Probably cause he's moaning that he can't get by speaking 'Scottish' in Ukraine.

/\ scrambling for relevance

^ doing it wrong.

The company I work for has went into administration today, aaaaa well, shit happens. On the up side I'm just back from removing all my scrap out my workshop, scrappy getting phoned on monday

The company I work for has went into administration today, aaaaa well, shit happens. On the up side I'm just back from removing all my scrap out my workshop, scrappy getting phoned on monday

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get something new soon

Guest The Phoenix
I'm delighted with my irish heritage and welcome everyone to join the craic at Celtic Park this season. Proud and glad but charitable and fun loving

Plumbing the depths a bit with your latest alias, Magee.

I was here last year and enjoyed it, thus I'm back. Not sure why you made up the other stuff. Don't worry RandomGuy, I'll be back soon.

Maybe I should change my team to Stenny, then posting when drunk is cool.