Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The following line in this BBC report on Miley Cyrus and Sinead O'Connor made me laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24382051

The video for Nothing Compares 2 U is principally a close-up of O'Connor, who sheds a single tear as she performs the Prince-penned break-up ballad.

Cyrus cries in the promo clip for Wrecking Ball, which shares similar lyrical themes to O'Connor's song.

sounds fine...

But the video also finds her licking a sledgehammer and swinging naked on a metal demolition ball.

:lol:

The following line in this BBC report on Miley Cyrus and Sinead O'Connor made me laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24382051

sounds fine...

:lol:

Sure, Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer and it's all 'sexy' and 'artistic'. I do it and I end up banned from Homebase.

Sure, Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer and it's all 'sexy' and 'artistic'. I do it and I end up banned from Homebase.

Lol.

You're clearly aiming too high, try b&Q it's a lower class of people in there! They may clap you.

I'm going down to Manchester today to see jay-z tonight and to possibly catch a football match in the area tomorrow.

However my pals can't organise a piss up in a brewery and due to this we can't go see Liverpool, city or united in Sunderland as all are sold out. At this rate it could be Blackpool were heading too.

I'm going down to Manchester today to see jay-z tonight and to possibly catch a football match in the area tomorrow.

However my pals can't organise a piss up in a brewery and due to this we can't go see Liverpool, city or united in Sunderland as all are sold out. At this rate it could be Blackpool were heading too.

At least you get to see the concert though if not anything else.

Guest The Phoenix

Who are away to Charlton.

I assume you're just going for a shot on The Big One.

Man City V Everton tickets available.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barclays-Premier-League/Manchester-City-Tickets/E-552162