Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The ice hockey team I support, Fife Flyers, celebrated their 75th anniversary tonight. A team of legends played the current team. It was an unbelievable night! post-40613-13806622126453_thumb.jpg

Terrible phone so might be a blurry picture.

The ice hockey team I support, Fife Flyers, celebrated their 75th anniversary tonight. A team of legends played the current team. It was an unbelievable night! 1380662249341.jpg

Terrible phone so might be a blurry picture.

Stop shoving a minority sport which nobody in this country cares about down our throats! On a football forum too FFS!!!

(Insert rolley eyed emoticon here)

I'm not going to be at Parkhead tonight because I'm working away from home so I'll be joining my fellow Irish men in cheering on the bhoys tonight

Hail Hail :D

^^^lives in Hamilton, works on the bins & never been to Parkhead type post.

I'm not going to be at Parkhead tonight because I'm working away from home so I'll be joining my fellow Irish men in cheering on the bhoys tonight

Hail Hail :D

^^^lives in Hamilton, works on the bins & never been to Parkhead type post.

My wife is going in for surgery on Friday. Getting her whole right ankle rebuilt more or less. I'm probably more nervous than her TBH. It's going to be a 6 month recovery period as well, but its for the best.

Good luck to Anne Philpy, I'm sure she will be fine

Just bought two books about Billy the Kid in a 2nd hand bookshop. The lady behind the counter had read one and wanted to read the other. Brief conversation about Billy the Kid... might've lingered too longer. Was genuinely interested... Always a bit too conscious that you look like you're trying to cop off with ladies in shops if you spend too long talking to them about Billy the Kid... or maybe i'mjust mentally ill.