Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Now that Stephen Kenny's jumper has been found, we can focus our attention on more serious news matters.

Dog on loose in Baldragon Academy grounds

A large dog has been spotted running loose around Dundee school grounds. Staff at Baldragon Academy attempted to catch the “mastiff-type dog” but were warned by pupils not to approach it. One teacher was told the animal was “not good with people”. The council’s animal control unit raced to the scene at 11am on Tuesday — during lesson time — but couldn’t find the animal.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/dog-on-loose-in-baldragon-academy-grounds-1.137735

Baldragon?? Is that estragon's hairless brother??

Does she get her tits out? if not I'll stick to my Kindle.

Nope. He led a very amoral lifestyle, bereft of thought and mixed with rockets and then educated himself. I hope you follow this approach to life

Cool Treehouse of Horror opening sequence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtgYY7dhTyE#t=104

Also, while Seamus is on and we're discussing SInead O'Connor

Yep a zoomer like you would idolise a lunatic.....stands to reason. Hope the liberal, atheist loon ball brigade put more people like her up as their reps.

Fill a big bucket of water and pour it down at the same time as flushing. The extra force can do the job.

If this doesn't work, send in ACAS and work out which of its demands you can accommodate.

I've forgotten how much I hate hospitals. Been sitting a room waiting on the wife coming out of surgery since 8pm, I've walked up and down the corridor and paced round the room umpteen times, I just can't settle at all.

I've forgotten how much I hate hospitals. Been sitting a room waiting on the wife coming out of surgery since 8pm, I've walked up and down the corridor and paced round the room umpteen times, I just can't settle at all.

The smell of hospitals really make me feel sick.

I can see why it has this effect on people given the associations it has with life.

Hope the wifeys surgery went ok!!

Relax and remind yourself you're talking her home to Wallyford.