Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Im unhappy the fact the shitting stories in P&B Gold is closed for more stories....

Had a wee funny one from the weekend. Damn

Worse is that the Make Our Own Movie thread no longer has the videos because the site they were all on removed them.

I have a story for shitting stories.

I've had shites that have taken ages to flush. Regularly have two flushers, often three flushers. Once had a five flusher. Until 9pm last night, my mate had the record in my house of nine flusher. Took nine attempts to rid of the beast. However, last night, out of my arse came a nineteen flusher. Nineteen attemps to get rid of it until it finally left. Never seen anything like it. My mum fell out with me and hasn't spoken to me since because I went into the livingroom in tears of laughter. A reply not too dissimilar to the infamous "disgustaan'" was muttered.

I'd lie if I didn't say I was proud.

I have a story for shitting stories.I've had shites that have taken ages to flush. Regularly have two flushers, often three flushers. Once had a five flusher. Until 9pm last night, my mate had the record in my house of nine flusher. Took nine attempts to rid of the beast. However, last night, out of my arse came a nineteen flusher. Nineteen attemps to get rid of it until it finally left. Never seen anything like it. My mum fell out with me and hasn't spoken to me since because I went into the livingroom in tears of laughter. A reply not too dissimilar to the infamous "disgustaan'" was muttered.I'd lie if I didn't say I was proud.

You obviously didn't try breaking it up with a wire coathanger.

My wife is going in for surgery on Friday. Getting her whole right ankle rebuilt more or less. I'm probably more nervous than her TBH. It's going to be a 6 month recovery period as well, but its for the best.

Worse is that the Make Our Own Movie thread no longer has the videos because the site they were all on removed them.

From the ashes however, seems that one was preserved which I stuck on YouTube. Not quite the same away from events at the time sadly (Massone and the Livi administration saga) but here you go anyway...

Edited by Hedgecutter

From the ashes however, seems that one was preserved which I stuck on YouTube. Not quite the same away from events at the time sadly (Massone and the Livi administration saga) but here you go anyway...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_f6KxR3y-o&sns=em

:lol: Hilarious!