Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol: you guys have waaay too much time on your hands! :P

Just wait until your married sjc.

It's great fun. Thoroughly recommend it.

Definitely.

:lol:

True. I got in last night, turned to my girlfriend: "How many wasps today?" "Just one in the living room" "Good show," I replied.

I'm slipping into early middle-age with good grace.

Acknowledging this, weirdo wasps dying on my window-sill is worthy of note.

PS Don't mention marriage just yet. She mentioned it once but I think I got away with it. :ph34r:

True.  I got in last night, turned to my girlfriend:  "How many wasps today?"  "Just one in the living room"  "Good show," I replied.  

PS  Don't mention marriage just yet.  She mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.  :ph34r:

You guys are killing me! :lol:

True.  I got in last night, turned to my girlfriend:  "How many wasps today?"  "Just one in the living room"  "Good show," I replied.  

PS  Don't mention marriage just yet.  She mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.  :ph34r:

BTW.....you're fcuked the next leap year.....she can ask you! :ph34r:

Sitting on a train thats stopped, it's total silence and someone behind me has just let the loudest fart off I've ever heard ha ha ha ha, me and the wife are the only two that's pissing ourselves laughing, so now everyone is looking at us

We were passed by an idiot today on the A85 who was just overtaking people in stupid places. A few miles later at Lochawe, who do we see?... the same car smashed up in the middle of the road with the driver and his passenger directing traffic as he's covered in blood on one side, presumably from broken glass. Decided to go and hit the side of an oncoming Citylink coach by the looks of things.

I'm obviously gutted for him that he didn't get home 10 mins early as a result of some irresponsible driving, instead delaying himself and a whole coach load of passengers for hours. Might have been the buses fault of course... but I highly doubt it.