Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Listening to the album Fresh Cream, by Cream (obviously) and had forgotten this belter of a line from the song "Four Until Late"

"that woman is like a dresser, some man always running through its drawers"

Happy birthday when tomorrow comes.

Unintentionally, yesterday me and a few friends managed to convince a different friend that a Christmas compilation album was all cover songs by my mates band. Despite the completely different voices in all the different songs, including Michael Jackson who we said was the singer's cousin, he still 100% believed it.

I want to go to the pub. Is this acceptable?

Yes. Pretty much every Christmas after the meals are done, I'll go out and meet my friends for a few drinks at the pub before a house party somewhere. Any time after the meal is pretty much wasted wondering what you'll do for the rest of the might anyway!

There's people on my Twitter going to Hive so, yes.

Jesus that's awful. It's bad enough at the best of time, I can't begin to imagine what sort of person goes to Hive on Christmas. Well actually I can and I'm glad it's not me. Although I've no doubt it'll mostly be guys and girls so pissed it'd count as rape if anyone gets an extra present.

Most normal folk are pissed by then anyway.

Why wouldn't it be?

At the grand old age of 20, going to a boozer normally frequented by the older generation at Christmas Day isn't a regular thing I'd imagine but I'm bored out my skull. I have beer in the fridge but I don't want to be reduced to playing online poker and losing quite a bit as I did last Hogmanay. I did tank a bottle of whisky by the time I may add.