Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Piece of absolute nonsense. If you don't want to work in a shop go and do something else.

If they're allowed to not work on the meat counter then why can't they ask their manager not to be on the tills? If you're employed on the tills then you're not doing your job if you're not selling the stock.

What next, Catholics in Boots refusing to sell condoms? Vegans refusing to sell ANY meat???

I don't want to buy ritually slaughtered meat yet it's foisted on me by plenty of supermarkets because of Muslim bigots and their belief system.

What supermarkets have forced you to buy something you don't want? Name them

The only way this could be deemed an acceptable stance by Muslim M&S staff would be if it were Muslim customers were trying to buy booze and/or pork.

I disagree with this. What customers choose to buy from that store has absolutely nothing to do with staff opinion. The only exception would be someone refusing to sell booze to under 18's or knive sets to youths but that's got nothing to do with a staff member's moral stance, that's the law (and Sharia has f*** all standing here).

How does Challenge 25 fit into that actually? I guess that's down to store policy rather a staff member's stance or law? Then there are store policies like ASDA refusing to sell booze to folk with kids (whole thread dedicated to that one).

Edited by Hedgecutter

Put some pigs in blankets in the oven absolutely buzzing for the fantastic lunch I had prepared. Turns out it wasn't sausage in the middle, but in fact cheese. Still delicious and confirms that anything wrapped in bacon equals success.

Put some pigs in blankets in the oven absolutely buzzing for the fantastic lunch I had prepared. Turns out it wasn't sausage in the middle, but in fact cheese. Still delicious and confirms that anything wrapped in bacon equals success.

Cheese wrapped in bacon is tremendous.

Get it lightly deep fried at a chip shop. You won't regret it. Really.

Do they do them?

In some places in Glasgow, you can go up with a piece of confectionery and they'll deep fry it for you at a price. Would they do that if you handed them a packet of bacon wrapped cheese?

I ate 24 of them for my lunch. Absolutely fantastic. That'd definitely be my last meal if I go on a murderous streak and end up on death row.

I've had to turn down a night out the last two nights. I was working until half 10 on Sunday and tonight I could only have a few in the pub since I'm working tomorrow at 2 and it'll be a hellishly busy shift, I couldn't afford to be hungover.

Shame as I'm pretty sure both would have ended in the Hive, which is open until 5 atm and I've not been in months. Still I'll jut sit at home at the moment and think about misses opportunities last time and saving cash per Christmas. :(

Listening to the album Fresh Cream, by Cream (obviously) and had forgotten this belter of a line from the song "Four Until Late"

"that woman is like a dresser, some man always running through its drawers"

Happy birthday when tomorrow comes.

Unintentionally, yesterday me and a few friends managed to convince a different friend that a Christmas compilation album was all cover songs by my mates band. Despite the completely different voices in all the different songs, including Michael Jackson who we said was the singer's cousin, he still 100% believed it.