Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

His full name is Goodluck Jonathan..

Ironically he ended up married to the lovely Patience, who ordered the arrest of the kidnapped girls' relatives after this display, for telling her to quit crying and get her husband to find the the girls.

Having finished my last ever exam, I'm suddenly a little bit lost with what the hell to do with myself. I've now got far too much free time, as I search for a proper 9-5 job, not 20 hours a week in a pub. It's a weird feeling, I've gone running almost every day since.

Also trying to play 4 sets of tennis off the back of the night we finished was interesting. Never played so badly. :lol:

Only because when you look out of the window, you dont see rows of depressed Hibees/Jambos lying in the gutter.

You don't see depressed hearts fans. All we need to do is look to our bitter neighbors and we're laughing again.

I'm shitting myself about our game tomorrow.

Lose tomorrow and in the play-offs, we'll be down in the Championship for at least the next 2 years :(

Edited by Eoin Doyle