Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've always found that special glasses, particularly tall ones, i.e Peroni, are really poor for retaining head. (Fnarr) Whereas I did enjoy using the old style tankard abroad, not that I'd want to use one every time I went to the pub.

I've always found that special glasses, particularly tall ones, i.e Peroni, are really poor for retaining head. (Fnarr) Whereas I did enjoy using the old style tankard abroad, not that I'd want to use one every time I went to the pub.

My new job involves some time as barman. The Peroni glasses are a bitch to carry on a tray, and they nearly always end up in someone's handbag. Customers who are concerned about getting branded glasses are invariably a bit weird.

My new job involves some time as barman. The Peroni glasses are a bitch to carry on a tray, and they nearly always end up in someone's handbag. Customers who are concerned about getting branded glasses are invariably a bit weird.

Yeah we've got a similar beer, with an almost identical glass to Peroni. We lose at least 2 or 3 a week and by the time you've poured a second pint of the stuff, it's lost whatever head it had and probably gone flat.

Tall glasses are just shite. Hate drinking out of them too.

Currently sitting on 9 A's and 3 B's for my 2nd year of Uni, with 3 more grades to come back. Handed in my second last piece of coursework, and I'm currently working on the last piece of coursework that is due on the 12th. My last exam is on the 26th. :)

Currently sitting on 9 A's and 3 B's for my 2nd year of Uni, with 3 more grades to come back. Handed in my second last piece of coursework, and I'm currently working on the last piece of coursework that is due on the 12th. My last exam is on the 26th. :)

Well done.

As part of an interview for a tutoring post I had to sit 2 Maths tests yesterday (probably the equivalent of SG Credit, then Adv Higher

100% in both......chuffed!

ETA: I'm also having a lovey hot cup of Bovril for the football, if only I could get a scotch pie!

Edited by Raidernation

West is more of a stein, although they seem to have newer glasses which are more rounded with the handle.

Yeah, it's the newer ones. Only seem to get the steins at the brewery, and the rounder ones everywhere else.

Yeah we've got a similar beer, with an almost identical glass to Peroni. We lose at least 2 or 3 a week and by the time you've poured a second pint of the stuff, it's lost whatever head it had and probably gone flat.

Tall glasses are just shite. Hate drinking out of them too.

I much prefer tall glasses to Stella glasses, especially on a tray filled with wine glasses too. Don't get me started on champagne...

Customers who are concerned about getting branded glasses are invariably reps/secret shoppers for those drinks, or like the look of the glass and want to pinch one.

Anyway, I went for a halftime dump in the Chelsea game, and the light blew mid-dump. The fright you get when a light blows as you switch it on is bad enough, but is nothing compared to that. Nearly made me sh*t myself more.

So you had already shit yourself?

In the toilet?

The important words you missed were "nearly" and "more".

I had a perfectly acceptable experience, other than the light bulb. Including a sitting down, back-to-front wipe. I know P&B likes this sort of info.

Back to front?! Disgusting!

100% this. I thought we had all gone over this and established that wiping from arse to balls is unacceptable in any walk of life.

The potential hazards include shite on the sac, shite on the wrist, accidentally punching your own balls from behind, etc.