Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Question; why do Aberdonians call it that? And, even worse, why do some of them call it a roll? A roll is a fucking roll, not a buttery or 'rowie'. The bakers up there should have their bakers licenses (or whatever it is that lets them bake) if they produce a buttery when you ask them for a roll.

Christ, you better give Peterhead a swerve then. 'Butteries' are called cookies here.

Update : Trades was shite. Had to leave after a racist skinhead was doing my box in. Never met KeeperDee, now in the Marrs new venture Cork & Cask.

Friday club, Dundee style.

I was in the food bit near the main door. Was with Turbo_Dee who posts occasionally on here.

Really really really really pissing myself off, I've been fannying about with my ex for a while now and dinna kehn what to do, dinna want to go out with her at the moment and dinna want to totally finish things aff either, f**k knows what's actually going on with us to be honest but it's totally fucked up and I don't like it. Not a fucking scooby what to do, know this canna go on forever... Nightmare. :lol:

Just needed to get that off my chest, and P and B seems like an appropriate place to do it.

Really really really really pissing myself off, I've been fannying about with my ex for a while now and dinna kehn what to do, dinna want to go out with her at the moment and dinna want to totally finish things aff either, f**k knows what's actually going on with us to be honest but it's totally fucked up and I don't like it. Not a fucking scooby what to do, know this canna go on forever... Nightmare. :lol:

Just needed to get that off my chest, and P and B seems like an appropriate place to do it.

Why did it end in the first place?

Why did it end in the first place?

Basically, she turned into an absolute mentalist/control freak and got angry at the littlest of things imaginable at times which led to a lot of unbearable daft arguments. Dinna (f**k you Smurph :lol: ) want to get back into that again cause it was a pain in the arse but for the most part she was a braw lassie. Just flipped far to often and I seriously never seen my mates as much as I should of. Dilemma... :lol:

Basically, she turned into an absolute mentalist/control freak and got angry at the littlest of things imaginable at times which led to a lot of unbearable daft arguments. Dinna (f**k you Smurph :lol: ) want to get back into that again cause it was a pain in the arse but for the most part she was a braw lassie. Just flipped far to often and I seriously never seen my mates as much as I should of. Dilemma... :lol:

Sounds familiar.

Don't put up with needless shit from any birds mate. It's her loss, not yours. Good luck to you.