Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had to chortle at this in the Dundee Courier today.

Northern control room campaigners say Dundee accent is beyond their ken

Dundee should not host police and fire control rooms which cover the north of Scotland because callers might not be able to understand the accent of workers in the city, it has been claimed.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/northern-control-room-campaigners-say-dundee-accent-is-beyond-their-ken-1.332294

Peh's at the ready.

HIGLNFY THREAD FOR THIS ^ P!SH

Playing football with a few of my mates....and a certain somebody who it is well known I don't get on with (this is the elephant in the room everybody knows that we only play against each other to hurt each other) today, beat him to a loose ball and when he went to boot me I stuck my studs up and he booted them and landed on his backside with stud marks down his shin. It was extremely pleasing. Just felt I had to tell someone.

I was convinced up until this evening that it was Thursday today and I was getting all excited about the St Mirren game and a night out 'tomorrow'. It was only in the middle of the Real v Bayern game that I clocked on. Gutter.