Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have to go to Bristol and Bath tomorrow.

I need to get to Hairmyres from Cumbernauld tomorrow morning via public transport. I reckon you'll get there quicker than my destination.

Decided to treat myself last night and went out for a steak. Ended up at a fantastic place in Naperville, Ted's Montana Grill. First time I've had a bison steak and it was wonderful, would recommend bison to any of you carnivores out there.

Decided to treat myself last night and went out for a steak. Ended up at a fantastic place in Naperville, Ted's Montana Grill. First time I've had a bison steak and it was wonderful, would recommend bison to any of you carnivores out there.

What's the difference between a bison steak and a regular steak?

Yeah, my local Tesco gets them in regularly. I never know what cuts of meat to buy these days.

Bison steak or maybe fillet of unicorn. The b*****ds were selling Hypogryff loin last week but it's a bit too gamey for my palate.

Think I'll just stick to the usual Goujons of Velociraptor.

I never found out if the herd of bison between Aberdeen and Stonehaven ended up on somebody's (probably Raidernation's) plate.

They were always something odd to watch out for on the A90 or the train but I've not seen them for ages. :unsure2:

http://www.fwi.co.uk/articles/22/03/2014/143858/slaughter-threat-for-scottish-bison-herd.htm

Guest The Phoenix

Berocca makes ma pish go a funny colour

Berocca causes urine to turn deep yellow in colour - this is due to the excess vitamin B2 being passed

So long as it's deep yellow there's nothing to laugh about.

Any other colour and I recommend crying not laughing.