Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Normally yes but on this occassion they never......possibly cos I was sat at the bar?

I quite like the bar in question so would like to go back but the chance of avoiding a circa £50 bar tab is tempting! :P

Despicable behaviour, worse than trying to watch football without a ticket imo. :angel

Despicable behaviour, worse than trying to watch football without a ticket imo. :angel

Thankfully nobody was hurt and I will of course issue a full apology to the Hillsborough Campaigners upon payment of the tab......

Might have to get the Daily Record involved, sjc.

Shocking.

Wee true story.

About 18 or 19 years ago my daughter was in the Edinburgh sick kids for a decent sized operation. At the same time there was some kind of e-coli outbreak in west lothian and a few kids were being treated there. A lot of their parents spent most of the time in the smoking room and all most of them ever said was that if the docs told them something that they did not agree with then they would just phone the Daily Record and get them to sort things. Every day they were threatening to call the papers for one thing or the other. The docs could do nothing right as far as they were concerned.

Thankfully I think their kids ended up more or less ok but some of the attitudes on show from some (not all) of the parents left a bit to be desired.

Wee true story.

About 18 or 19 years ago my daughter was in the Edinburgh sick kids for a decent sized operation. At the same time there was some kind of e-coli outbreak in west lothian and a few kids were being treated there. A lot of their parents spent most of the time in the smoking room and all most of them ever said was that if the docs told them something that they did not agree with then they would just phone the Daily Record and get them to sort things. Every day they were threatening to call the papers for one thing or the other. The docs could do nothing right as far as they were concerned.

Thankfully I think their kids ended up more or less ok but some of the attitudes on show from some (not all) of the parents left a bit to be desired.

West Lothian ?

Banjo player central. ;)