Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Am at a house party in Edinburgh where the only person I know left about 2hours ago.......still the ratio of birds to men is at least 3-1! ;)

So my shagging on a bed full of money gif might not be as inaccurate as you thought

My parents got a puppy, 9 week old boston terrier. it's tiny. palm of your hand tiny. They brought him round to my house for the day since i'll be looking after him when they're on holiday.

I never knew how much attention they attract. Think I might get one of my own now, all they do is sleep and a great conversation starter

BT3.jpg

My parents got a puppy, 9 week old boston terrier. it's tiny. palm of your hand tiny. They brought him round to my house for the day since i'll be looking after him when they're on holiday.

I never knew how much attention they attract. Think I might get one of my own now, all they do is sleep and a great conversation starter

BT3.jpg

We used to have a dalmatian, a tremendous conversation-starter with hot chicks.

BT3.jpg

We got a tiny little Pug puppy last year. On the first day home with it I was standing outside the local Tescos and the sun was beating down. It was like a Lynx advert with half dressed young women coming from all directions to see it.

Unfortunately an old woman of about 85 reached us first and just stood there talking for about 15 minutes! None of the young things spoke to us :(

There's a guy in my work that claims to play for Stenhousemuir. He's about 26, overweight and struggled to remember the colour of the away strip, a day after he claimed to have "modeled" it. The amount of shite he talks is unreal.

There's a guy in my work that claims to play for Stenhousemuir. He's about 26, overweight and struggled to remember the colour of the away strip, a day after he claimed to have "modeled" it. The amount of shite he talks is unreal.

Pretty simple to call him out on it, ask him his name and then cross check it with the current squad.

Guest The Phoenix
Would anyone else make her keep the "uniform" on whilst fcuking her..........or just me? ;)

I'd re-phrase that.

I doubt many would opt to fcuk you in preference to her.