Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yep, psycho lorry driver. If you were able to have seen where it goes out the drivers window... Frightening.

Falkirk

Thanks, still can't find anything on the Interweb. Must have been deemed a normal, everyday event in Falkirk by the local media?!

Excuse the crap pic but had to take it drive by style without catching the cops attention...

Near where I live, the Co-Op delivery driver has lost the plot spectacularly at being unable to get his lorry out the parking area. He's thrown a metal pole like a spear through an old fella's car window parked behind him. Through windscreen and out drivers window. Old fella shaking and terrified. Lorry driver in back of Police van. Fuckin hell!

attachicon.gif1410613581079.jpg

I'm thinking that making deliveries isn't for the easily-angered. Used to deliver furniture over in Falkirk, and the number of times people would block off the van was remarkable. Ol' Leonidas here could've done with transferring his skills to another job, like taxi driving.

You're still allowed to kill non-paying passengers, right?

I'm thinking that making deliveries isn't for the easily-angered. Used to deliver furniture over in Falkirk, and the number of times people would block off the van was remarkable. Ol' Leonidas here could've done with transferring his skills to another job, like taxi driving.

You're still allowed to kill non-paying passengers, right?

Are the long distance lorry drivers not allowed to pick up and kill prostitutes as a 'perk' or is that an urban myth ? As perks go its a pretty good one :o

Met a Dutchman in Ullapool at the Weekend who claimed convincingly to be an artist, so I googled for Dutch contemporary artists to check him out. I'm afraid the wiki page has been attacked by situationalist vandals. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Dutch_artists

Well thats just discriminatory, I hope they don't get wind of this on the Indy forum, one rule for lorry drivers in England and another for Scotland. Its just wrong I tell you, wrong !!!!!!!

46916-doctor-who-shaking-head-gif-ZfKP.g

It'll no doubt be used as "yet another example of our oil money subsidising......murdering English lorry drivers".....if it does! ;)

Are the long distance lorry drivers not allowed to pick up and kill prostitutes as a 'perk' or is that an urban myth ? As perks go its a pretty good one :o

Aye - prossies here, runaways in America, and the Aussie drivers are allowed to kill hitch-hikers.

I think it's in the International Rulebook of the Road, along with the stuff about giving head in exchange for a lift.

Apparently someone I worked with about 15 years ago has just died unexpectedly. All day i've been getting emails and updates on my Facebook page "In case you haven't heard". Problem is...I have no idea who the guy is/was. Even looking at the photos on 'his' Facebook page hasn't helped. Feel a bit bad about it.

Buy a Gun and shoot them.

I hate the c***s aswell. But when they run it's funny

Would love to but suspect that might be frowned upon in the middle of Edinburgh!

Not that I'd have an issue with shooting them as I used to have a larsson trap when I lived in the country for magpies. I believe they're illegal now.

Would love to but suspect that might be frowned upon in the middle of Edinburgh!

Not that I'd have an issue with shooting them as I used to have a larsson trap when I lived in the country for magpies. I believe they're illegal now.

We have no magpies in Inverness, just more seagulls. What happened to the squirrels in Princess Street Gardens, did the council suddenly decide because they were the grey type to kill them off because they are regarded as vermin?. They were in the past a good reason to sit on the grass on a warm summer afternoon in the Gardens, all that's left now are the deformed pigeons.

Guest The Phoenix

The country for magpies? Newcastle?