Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Still a bad person. Basically Satan.

Did you accidentally put the cat in the micro ?

Invite the local minister round for tea and offer him a piece of 'chocolate cake' which was in fact made with your own faeces ?

Some bairns kicked their ball into your garden and you put a knife through it ?

Did you accidentally, whilst very, very drunk, invite the local charity shop into your home and ask them to empty out your wife's wardrobe ?

Were you caught 'in flagrante delicto' with the babysitter / sister-in-law / mother-in-law / brother-in-law ?

We need to know.

You betcha............... :unsure2:

I set up a fake Facebook account of some burd and sent abusive messages to her ex-partners.

Didn't someone on here set up a fake facebook account and had P&Ber's add "her" to catch out some guy who stole his wallet?

Wait til he finds out the t-spoon's been up his mates arse.......

Always worth assuming in a work situation.

I had a boss once who brushed his teeth once per hour, and kept his toothbrush next to the sink in the work toilets. Bless.

WTF? Who?!

It was years ago, I just remember a lot of P&Ber's added this fake account and posted stuff on "her" feed to make the profile credible before "accidentally" adding this guy who pinched his wallet and used his credit card to order take aways.

Managed to lure the guy to George Square expecting to meet some young blonde thing, before posting and tagging him in a naked picture he had sent to this fake profile so everyone on this guys feed would see it

Scenes commenced :lol:

My regression back to being a spotty teenager is almost complete.

I just subscribed to 2000AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine. It's basically 1992 again.

Sounds like a quality move to me. Do they still do Slaine?

I don't think any of the magazines I read in 1992 still exist :(

It was years ago, I just remember a lot of P&Ber's added this fake account and posted stuff on "her" feed to make the profile credible before "accidentally" adding this guy who pinched his wallet and used his credit card to order take aways.

Managed to lure the guy to George Square expecting to meet some young blonde thing, before posting and tagging him in a naked picture he had sent to this fake profile so everyone on this guys feed would see it

Scenes commenced :lol:

:lol: Pics/links or GTF!

My avatar in posts shows my previous pic of Asa Akira......I don't mind that though :)

Must admit I've been missing her. Guess I'll have to spend the rest of the evening looking for her on Google *sigh*