Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The look on his pus gives the game away, swallow or spit Nikki.

Oh, I'm thinking that Wee Nic is on the receiving end nowadays.

Good for her. Hopefully Ruthie can recommend some good pegging equipment for getting tore into these p***ks' arses.

Just back from doing the shopping, and some mink has taken a shite on next door's step overnight. Which leads nicely into...

Fancied a microwave breakfast for some reason, so I just nuked it. Beans, sausage, hash browns, bacon; all hotter than lava. Scrambled egg? Frozen.

How is this possible? :wacko:

Today is my Birthday, everyone should greenie this post and wish me happy birthday and generally tell me how great I am. :thumsup2

Yer maw wishes she'd never had ye.

Is that the kind of thing you were looking for?

Christ, I wouldn't even pay that for use of a time machine and a ticket for early Black Sabbath :mellow:

If you go back to 1970 for the Paranoid tour and put a tenner on Gay Trip at 15/1 for the Grand National then the trip pays for itself and you've got some beer money