Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Staff night out in Hummingbird last week (private room affair) and someone fired up Angels on the jukebox. Never seen a room full of people so united. Robbie brings people together like no other.

You haven't lived until you're at a work wrap up party with 2 or 300 people and everyone's singing along to this in beautiful, beautiful unison:

WrR5NTs.jpg

As much as I am against the use of firearms, I feel that I must declare my support for the use of guns in one particular instance:

machine guns may be issued to women who are in the process of giving birth, in the event of any attention seeking twat singing and/or dancing in the immediate vicinity of their hospital bed.

Furthermore, firearms may also be used against anyone attempting to film this most private of moments.

Edited by paranoid android

As much as I am against the use of firearms, I feel that I must declare my support for the use of guns in one particular instance:

machine guns may be issued to women who are in the process of giving birth, in the event of any attention seeking twat singing and/or dancing in the immediate vicinity of their hospital bed.

Furthermore, firearms may also be used against anyone attempting to film this most private of moments.

Wheesht you.

robbie-williams-20090522-510908.jpg

Sounds like a rant direct from Mumsnet.