Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Robbie Williams' wife is having contractions and he's doing this :lol:

I don't think I've ever seen a woman look so impressed.

Is the kid being called Candy or something? :huh:

You'll be a real master if you can persuade them to get the drains cleaned :thumsup2

I caused someone to go fucking ballistic and spray deodorant around the general area 10 minutes before I left. I think that was a good finish to the day

The videos creating some seethe on Facebook claiming he is insensitive and arrogant, and not to forget self promoting whilst his wife's in pain.

So fucking what? Facebook morons

The videos creating some seethe on Facebook claiming he is insensitive and arrogant, and not to forget self promoting whilst his wife's in pain.

So fucking what? Facebook morons

Does anyone else think that she could have been, you know, in on the whole thing and acted a contraction or two for the video? That woman looks far too comfortable to be in true labour. Dafties.

Does anyone else think that she could have been, you know, in on the whole thing and acted a contraction or two for the video? That woman looks far too comfortable to be in true labour. Dafties.

I didn't really notice, re watched it and she doesn't seem to even move except for the head going back. I think you may be right Edited by mizfit

Robbie Williams strikes me as the type of person who'd copy that scene from Wolf of Wall Street when he lets his security see his wifes clunge

Robbie Williams' wife is having contractions and he's doing this :lol:

Thinking about it, this is probably still better than what I did: turn into a pile of jelly and greet like a bairn :wacko: