Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If you go back to 1970 for the Paranoid tour and put a tenner on Gay Trip at 15/1 for the Grand National then the trip pays for itself and you've got some beer money

I love the idea of being able to bet on a race you know the outcome of, but only putting on a tenner :P

Having a migraine just now, in the aura stage and can only see the keyboard and screen by looking through the peripheral vision of my my right eye. Taken two pink migrileve pills so hopefully headed of the worst of the headaches that will be on the way once the aura subsides. The aura is something else, mostly in my left eye and quite psychedelic flashing away like that and as some multicoloured ribbon across my left eye. Used to get stressed out about it either anticipating getting migraines or when I had one, now I just go along with it, I think I recover quicker if I'm less stressed.

Done on here for the night, just hoping for a painless good night sleep.

Edited by CityDave

Having a migraine just now, in the aura stage and can only see the keyboard and screen by looking through the peripheral vision of my my right eye. Taken two pink migrileve pills so hopefully headed of the worst of the headaches that will be on the way once the aura subsides. The aura is something else, mostly in my left eye and quite psychedelic flashing away like that and as some multicoloured ribbon across my left eye. Used to get stressed out about it either anticipating getting migraines or when I had one, now I just go along with it, I think I recover quicker if I'm less stressed.

Done on here for the night, just hoping for a painless good night sleep.

I remember the first ever migraine I got, I was in school and had no idea what was going on. I sat with the aura all through a few lessons and then the headache hit, I could barely move.

Auras can be amazing. Oliver Sacks wrote a book about Hallucinations and in the chapter on migraines he writes about some sufferers who see figures, hear voices and other wild things when they are warming up to a migraine.

I remember the first ever migraine I got, I was in school and had no idea what was going on. I sat with the aura all through a few lessons and then the headache hit, I could barely move.

Auras can be amazing. Oliver Sacks wrote a book about Hallucinations and in the chapter on migraines he writes about some sufferers who see figures, hear voices and other wild things when they are warming up to a migraine.

Two days after the recent highly successful Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II, I was walking down the street and started seeing double, getting flashing lights and couldn't see shit on my left hand side. Phoned NHS 24 who told me to go immediately to hospital. Got to hospital who ran some tests and told me I'd had a fucking mini-stroke! Went back to the stroke clinic two days later who downgraded it to a migraine.

Moral of the story: Don't go on a night out with Dee Dee.

Stupid bints. It was a women that designed it and made it as well.

You've got to love these feminists taking offence on behalf of an entire sex. Nothing to do with the fact they're all fat, ugly lezzys that hate the boaby.

Penis envy is a terrible thing.

May I suggest you check out the "menimest" Twitter page. Currently causing all feminists to have a seethe induced stroke.

I heard a guy explaining the meninist cause to two seething female presenters on 5Live last night. It was fucking brilliant, he had an answer for everything they threw at him. He was basically saying that women moan about how hard it is being a women yet more men die of cancer but more money and research goes to female cancer, 80% of violent deaths are men, almost 100% of troops on the frontline are men etc, etc.