Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Working away quietly on the laptop for an hour or so there, not a squeak for streets about with a'bdy else in their bed and all of a sudden a bunch of music starts blaring out at high volume. Is Spotify or iTunes up? Nope. Hunt around and eventually see that only P&B is active in the background. Then I discover the existence of audio adverts. Almost shat myself tbh.

Bear in mind that it was published in 1841. It predates the first Sherlock Holmes story (1887) and all the detective fiction that followed.

Poe was massively ahead of his time and if he looks clichéd and formulaic now that's more to do with what's been done on the back of his work.

Stick with him though. There's still some aspects of Poe that nobody has been able to mimic.

Poe was the boy. Loved "The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar", and pretty much everything else too.

I'll be cracking out my Big Book of Poe if I ever remember how to read.

Working away quietly on the laptop for an hour or so there, not a squeak for streets about with a'bdy else in their bed and all of a sudden a bunch of music starts blaring out at high volume. Is Spotify or iTunes up? Nope. Hunt around and eventually see that only P&B is active in the background. Then I discover the existence of audio adverts. Almost shat myself tbh.

P&B redirected me to some bullshit Intel Driver Update scam site the other day. Thankfully suffering no ill effects.

*** UGG boots only $39!!! *** http://tinyurl.com/UGGBootsOMG

No red poop this morning - I know you were all worried.

Missing the attention, so it's beetroot sandwiches and strawberry Hubba-Bubba for breakfast, all washed down with lashings of hot Moray Cup. Cheers!

Guy seemed disgusted when I asked for square, links and bacon. His supplimentary question of "in the same roll?!" was followed by a "yes?" and he begrudingly compiled the monster.

I'm not fat, I'm cultivating mass.

And it was delicious.

I managed to include "scrambling for relevence" in my Uni report.

The Agent we use at work kept saying "decent" as a one word adjective for describing our agreed arrangements.......was tempted to ask her if she was a member of Club DECE as she was a hairs breadth away from abbreviating it on more than one occasion!

PS - She's a #9 btw :)

I saw Priscilla Presley yesterday.

She was quite scary looking.

She's got the whole Jack Nicholson/Joker smile going these days. Used to be quite a pretty lassie.

Where was she? Not that I'm looking to stalk her, you understand.

(it's you I'm following at the moment)

She's got the whole Jack Nicholson/Joker smile going these days. Used to be quite a pretty lassie.

Where was she? Not that I'm looking to stalk her, you understand.

(it's you I'm following at the moment)

She was in Manchester doing a bit of promotion for her Panto.

She is appearing in Snow White with that annoying midget guy.

post-28480-0-06195100-1416498493_thumb.j

Leave me alone!!!!

I managed to include "scrambling for relevence" in my Uni report.

I reread my dissertation from my Degree a few years ago and found it was "scrambling for relevance" entirely! Probably says a lot about Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council that they used its findings to actually fund & build the fcuking thing!