Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You The bairn should try this out; apparently all the rage on Facebook:

b5xxj.jpeg

Wouldn't work. The OP of the status would receive a notification that you commented - so it could therefore be them that you somehow had a part to play. They'd have to be really stupid to not think that.

Wouldn't work. The OP of the status would receive a notification that you commented - so it could therefore be them that you somehow had a part to play. They'd have to be really stupid to not think that.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, there.

Serious minter how everytime a Youtube video from Dundee gets a few thousand views DCT journalists feel the need to write an article about how it's gone "viral". Surely these guys are embarrassed that they are being paid to write this stuff.

I liked the way the German Shepherd has a lick at him checking if he was dead/supper.

Twice in the last 24hrs I've spoken to two different guys and asked what they did for a living to which they replied "engineer".

Possibly the only time in my life I wished Supras was by my side.

I'm an engineer! But you're right....the amount of times I got blank looks when saying that! I now just say civil engineer......which gets not quite as many blank looks!