Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol:

Let's be charitable and say that their handbrake's fucked and it rolled back onto the road.

Best I've seen was a car parked completely across the sole entryway to a local car park. Absolutely no way for other cars to get in or out. Never seen a traffic warden look so perplexed.

Best I've been told about was at a place I worked at years ago. They had a garage next door and apparently the mechanics used to be b*****ds for parking vehicles across our driveway when they had a backlog. Despite being asked nicely, it kept happening. So, after a particularly stressful day, one of our drivers returned to base to find a car blocking his path. He stomped into the garage, only to be told the car would be moved "when we're ready". Said driver comes back out fuming, and angrily tries to tip the car over! The rest of the staff watch him for a minute before thinking "aye, fair enough", and help him get the job done. Everyone then gets finished up and scarpers quick before the mechanics come out and find their customer's car spinning on its roof in the middle of the street :P

Ooooya!! :o what happened? Surely they would of went mental? :lol:

I want to know too. Think Dave might have slightly egged the story for entertainment value, which is fine. Pics or it didn't happen. :P

Edited by welshbairn

As I was parking my motor today, I was approached by a stunning blonde. She told me she was desperate and asked if I could help her. I thought I was in there but all she wanted was a set of jump leads to help start her dads car. We got it started and she thanked me very much. She sadly never thanked me in the way I would have liked. :(

I want to know too. Think Dave might have slightly egged the story for entertainment value, which is fine. Pics or it didn't happen. :P

You may be right, but I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure :P

Seems like the central conceit of a car sitting upside down in the street is true, unless everyone was at the wind-up. Again possible. Sadly happened in the pre-cameraphone era, as I'd refuse to believe that someone wouldn't have taken a picture!

As I was parking my motor today, I was approached by a stunning blonde. She told me she was desperate and asked if I could help her. I thought I was in there but all she wanted was a set of jump leads to help start her dads car. We got it started and she thanked me very much. She sadly never thanked me in the way I would have liked. :(

Not up on your young person's lingo, fella. That was your cue to ask, "How's your father?" and away you go.

You'd still have been at it now :(

I have it on Netflix :(

Got to start small; do a wee bit of what needs done every day and work from there. It all adds up.

Alternatively, don't listen to people who are full of advice they're unable to follow themselves :P

Yeah, different place, more money and permanent. None of this having to re-apply every year shite

So did you snatch their arm off, or did you give it the cool, "I'll let you know" bit? :P

He was charged with concealing the body, after police searched the caravan earlier and failed to locate the corpse.

:lol: Lately, I've found myself watching serial killer documentaries on YouTube for tips, and you could have a drinking game about how often the police miss the corpse on the original search of the premises.

(under the bath or in the loft seem to be the best places BTW)

:lol: Lately, I've found myself watching serial killer documentaries on YouTube for tips, and you could have a drinking game about how often the police miss the corpse on the original search of the premises.

(under the bath or in the loft seem to be the best places BTW)

Now, now. They have a difficult job.

post-4731-0-37570200-1421269722.jpg

Don't know if it has been mentioned already but did anybody see the article in today's Sun, (yes I know it is a bit marmite), about the beggar that plies his trade around Mayfair in London?

It's alright if you don't have any cash on you, he has his own card reader so you can pay him with plastic!

Who in their right mind would trust a beggar that takes a card reader about with him? By the way the bugger has had 3 foreign holidays in the past year.