Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 this year. Away to have a boring sensible year and try start getting serious. No mad trips or holidays this year Ive had far to many the past 5 year and spent a bomb.

Lucky enough to have my career sorted, just need to progress higher up the payscale/experience, already have a car, just needing to get money saved up so I can finally move out next year, nice wee flat in Dundee please. Got to get the nut screwed and get saving.

Mum and Da were married by 25 with me and a house. Not one to make plans but I would like that to happen to me before im 30 atleast. :lol:

Looking forward to the next year. Time to grow up a bit. :thumsup2

23 this year. Away to have a boring sensible year and try start getting serious. No mad trips or holidays this year Ive had far to many the past 5 year and spent a bomb.

Lucky enough to have my career sorted, just need to progress higher up the payscale/experience, already have a car, just needing to get money saved up so I can finally move out next year, nice wee flat in Dundee please. Got to get the nut screwed and get saving.

Mum and Da were married by 25 with me and a house. Not one to make plans but I would like that to happen to me before im 30 atleast. :lol:

Looking forward to the next year. Time to grow up a bit. :thumsup2

diaperman-300x272.jpg

diaperman-300x272.jpg

Hahaha wtf is that. I was trying to get something off my chest and be mature for once and I get a photo of Peter griffin in a fucking nappy!! Point of even trying :P:lol:

That Libby character is absolutely rancid. I saw today that Jennifer Anistons 46th birthday is at the start of February. I'll brighten the place up with a few of easily the best looking bird over 40. Maybe someone will eventually buy her a bra this year...

post-14721-14222944482882_thumb.jpgpost-14721-142229445975_thumb.jpg

Ooh, don't do that shit. My brother-in-law thought that would be a good idea when the wife and I got married, and publicly declared that he'd be married by the time he was 30.

He's in his forties now and still pulls the same trick every few years. I don't even think he knows why he wants to be married, just that it's what people do. Would probably be much happier getting rattled into the local slappers than setting up dates with boring divorcées TBH.

Hahaha wtf is that. I was trying to get something off my chest and be mature for once and I get a photo of Peter griffin in a fucking nappy!! Point of even trying :P:lol:

Sorry, but the days of having to own your own home to be a man are gone. The rest of Europe has realised this for decades. Go out and rent somewhere! Capitalism is in chaos, bricks and mortar are no longer a safe investment, interest rates could double overnight.