Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I see what you mean

:(

1604782_orig.jpg

Ooft. That moment when he realises that "ar" and "la" are actually two words...

Oh, and that both the "a"'s should be accented.

Reminds me of a mate who went to get a tattoo of a scorpion, only both he and the tattoo "artist" had only vague ideas of what one looked like.

He pretty much ended up with a lobster on his arm.

Ooft. That moment when he realises that "ar" and "la" are actually two words...

Oh, and that both the "a"'s should be accented.

Reminds me of a mate who went to get a tattoo of a scorpion, only both he and the tattoo "artist" had only vague ideas of what one looked like.

He pretty much ended up with a lobster on his arm.

I ken the boy, Long Gus Stein.

At least the fuckers never used a sledgehammer.

Footage exposes Thirsk abattoir cruelty

6 hours ago

One man has been sacked and three others have had their operating licences suspended after hidden cameras filmed alleged mistreatment of animals at a North Yorkshire slaughterhouse.

Footage captured by Animal Aid apparently shows sheep being kicked and punched at Bowood Lamb in Thirsk.

The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has begun an investigation, as Dan Johnson reports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31108761

At least the fuckers never used a sledgehammer.

Footage exposes Thirsk abattoir cruelty

6 hours ago

One man has been sacked and three others have had their operating licences suspended after hidden cameras filmed alleged mistreatment of animals at a North Yorkshire slaughterhouse.

Footage captured by Animal Aid apparently shows sheep being kicked and punched at Bowood Lamb in Thirsk.

The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has begun an investigation, as Dan Johnson reports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31108761

A teenage Ozzy Osbourne put in shifts as a trainee plumber, on a car assembly line and, famously, in an abattoir. "If you'd seen what I saw there, you would never eat meat again," he solemnly told one interviewer years later.

"So you're a vegetarian?" he was asked.

"No."

New lassie in our work, a fair maiden indeed. Sitting with my earphones in, she approaches, I remove my earphones. "What are you listening to?" she asks...

"Lighthouse family"

She sniggered and walked away. Mortified.

:lol:

If it's the song im thinking of then it's a classic and you have absolutely no reason to be mortified!!! :P

I'm suffering a pretty severe addiction to Football Manager handheld on my phone. I downloaded it on Hogmanay and have amassed over 6 days play time since then.

I have found my self sitting out of PE deliberately to play it, I've done nothing in computing for about a month because of it, and my PSE teacher thinks I'm a bit special because I went "Yissss" and fist pumped when I scored the winner against Celtic - to put my Albion Rovers team 4 points clear at the top of the SPL with 3 games to play- despite the class sitting in complete silence.

I won the SPL in Admin yesterday and was struggling to contain myself when Martyn Bell scored late on at Tynecastle.

^^^^Leads a sad, meaningless, lonely life.

I'm suffering a pretty severe addiction to Football Manager handheld on my phone. I downloaded it on Hogmanay and have amassed over 6 days play time since then.

I have found my self sitting out of PE deliberately to play it, I've done nothing in computing for about a month because of it, and my PSE teacher thinks I'm a bit special because I went "Yissss" and fist pumped when I scored the winner against Celtic - to put my Albion Rovers team 4 points clear at the top of the SPL with 3 games to play- despite the class sitting in complete silence.

I won the SPL in Admin yesterday and was struggling to contain myself when Martyn Bell scored late on at Tynecastle.

^^^^Leads a sad, meaningless, lonely life.

Could be worse, you could just play as a manager without a club and just go through the seasons, watching what happens. :ph34r:

Could be worse, you could just play as a manager without a club and just go through the seasons, watching what happens. :ph34r:

I'm guilty of doing this for about 10 seasons after being sacked. Always amazes me how far some teams drop. I ended up taking over the reigns at conference side Middlesborough.

Was sacked for failing to take them up in the playoffs though

New lassie in our work, a fair maiden indeed. Sitting with my earphones in, she approaches, I remove my earphones. "What are you listening to?" she asks...

"Lighthouse family"

She sniggered and walked away. Mortified.

She sounds like the sort of woman who'll one day appear in the bathroom and demand you shaft her from behind. Keep the faith.