Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Found it. Obviously an old munter hidden behind a microphone.

Not half as amusing as I remembered though. :(

Ah right, I remember now; got the feeling I used to know who she was. I think she came after Master Bates, though.

<kennethwilliams.gif>

I always loved the noise that felt tip made :)

ASMR yourself senseless, sunshine ;)

12 ratings used to mean that there was 1 use of the word "f**k" in them as far as I can remember.

That was (is?) the stupid rule that the MPAA came up with for PG-13 certificates in the States. The BBFC might be a bunch of spare p***ks, but I don't think you can pin that one on them.

I used to prefer the dubbed versions.

You bunch of motherlovers.

Ah, the ITV specials, with the News at Ten shoehorned into the middle. Didn't realise at the time that they were all copies of the prints made for American TV.

Check out the TV versions of Scarface and The Exorcist, if possible. Fucking hilarious.

Just send one of the Labourers home......he's absolutely shitfaced! :P

Always fun seeing someone show up to site completely minced.

We got to a site at 8 one morning to be greeted by the painter still in last nights clothes, a love bite and a Gregs steak bake. The guy had went out then ended up at an after party. He'd only left it an hour before and got a taxi to the job :lol:

We found him 2 hours later sleeping in the shed.

Always fun seeing someone show up to site completely minced.

We got to a site at 8 one morning to be greeted by the painter still in last nights clothes, a love bite and a Gregs steak bake. The guy had went out then ended up at an after party. He'd only left it an hour before and got a taxi to the job :lol:

We found him 2 hours later sleeping in the shed.

I remember going straight from a birds house in Easterhouse to work in Glasgow after a night out in Bonkers many moons ago.....that was a horrific chapter in my life :(

I remember going straight from a birds house in Easterhouse to work in Glasgow after a night out in Bonkers many moons ago.....that was a horrific chapter in my life :(

Bonkers?!

Oh sjc, I would have expected better from you

Bonkers?!

Oh sjc, I would have expected better from you

You're not kidding.

Bonkers ffs.

I know lads :( I was 22yo just out of Uni earning good money as a freelance engineer and my mates suggested we meet there after work on the Friday as "happy hour" was 50p a drink from 3pm til 9pm.....I was fcuking howlin'!

Vaguely remember the wee bird being all over me on the dancefloor before being packed into a taxi back to her sisters where I pumped her on the couch.........she remains the ugliest bird I've shagged to this day :(

When I came out the house in the morning I though I was in Beirut.

I know lads :( I was 22yo just out of Uni earning good money as a freelance engineer and my mates suggested we meet there after work on the Friday as "happy hour" was 50p a drink from 3pm til 9pm.....I was fcuking howlin'!

Vaguely remember the wee bird being all over me on the dancefloor before being packed into a taxi back to her sisters where I pumped her on the couch.........she remains the ugliest bird I've shagged to this day :(

Mate, we've all shagged a rotter and ended up in some schemy hellhole. That's fine. That's expected.

Bonkers FFS.

We have all been there, waking up in various undesirables area with undesirable women.

I'm surprised they let you in Bonkers at 22, bit old for that crowd :o

Just found out that 2 of my mates have deposits for mortgages and are away to buy places.

I have no savings and can't afford anything like that and won't be able too for a while. Can't help but think I've fucked up somewhere in life.

Just found out that 2 of my mates have deposits for mortgages and are away to buy places.

I have no savings and can't afford anything like that and won't be able too for a while. Can't help but think I've fucked up somewhere in life.

You're only 23yo mate......enjoy the freedom whilst you can.

The Bank fcuking owns me :(