Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What's the weather like? Wooly jumpers for the evenings or should a nice frock do it?

It's nice in the sun mate but the wind can be quite cold at times.

Lovely place though.....I hired a car which although handy it took me 4 hours to find Sliema from the airport partly due to my lack of direction but mainly due to Malta not really doing road signs!

Yes I'm currently fine,

In fact I feel like Im at full capacity thanks to a nice breakfast of French toast here at ohm.

Ooft. A pun so subtle that currently no-one's bitten.

Unless there's just resistance to 'leccy references?

Yes I'm currently fine,

In fact I feel like Im at full capacity thanks to a nice breakfast of French toast here at ohm.

Ooft. A pun so subtle that currently no-one's bitten.

Unless there's just resistance to 'leccy references?

Shocking stuff, please try to be more positive..

Oh BTW, I hope the toast was served on a plate..?

It's nice in the sun mate but the wind can be quite cold at times.

Lovely place though.....I hired a car which although handy it took me 4 hours to find Sliema from the airport partly due to my lack of direction but mainly due to Malta not really doing road signs!

Fk me, you could have walked it in half that. If one of your ladyboys was giving directions she's taken her gender reassignment too far!

Oh BTW, I hope the toast was served on a plate..?

Negative.

(I had filled the dishwasher and didn't want to dirty more plates so used kitchen roll :lol: )

Is your capacitance for French toast filled?

between that and the coffee I'm charged up and wired to go.

Getting a call about getting an interview for a new job, with my mate in the at who was told he failed the same interview. A tad awkward, but bugger it, it's a great opportunity by the sounds of it.

Just finished wallpapering my upstairs office in anticipation of fitted furniture being installed as a "well done on getting better" present from Mrs WRK. Ran out of paper with one fucking drop to go, so an extra trip to B&Q required. Still, sorted now, and just the floor to do. Oh, and a kid-proof lock....

ETA,: No idea what's happened with the font there...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie