Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Wigan support starting to arrive in Leeds for the Rugby League. Pish game but good atmosphere building. I'm in a wee pub/micro brewery for medicinal purposes.

I've been going to a few Widnes Vikings games recently. Will always think rugby is shite but gained a wee bit of respect for Rugby League, proper working class game.

Thought he tried to buy the old Odeon in Edinburgh for the exact same reason. He is a tosspot of the highest order who will not be satisfied until he has spent every hard earned penny that his sister has worked for.

This is the burd that used to be in that TV show the Queen's Nose.

grid-cell-9379-1375866341-3.jpg

I wid have then, and I wid now.

Her sister was much better!

Agreed. If I was on my PC I'd post the clip of her falling in the pond and her puppies hanging out! :D

First time I've actually seen the video of the famous James Van Der Beek crying gif. Amazing.

I know how you feel. I had an old Star Trek episode on in the background yesterday and I clocked the scene used for the gif below. The other half wondered why I randomly burst out laughing all of a sudden.

Star-Trek-Crew-Looking-at-Each-Other.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

My day trip to the Juniors was textbook: everyone I encountered was a mixture of steaming, mental, disabled and infirm. Game was stopped for 45 minutes while an old fella received treatment for a fall and I had to tell a Lithgae supporter that he was shouting and spitting on me when he spoke. The Yoker FC social club is excellent, but the supporters of these weird wee teams ruin it

After a long & satisfying afternoon w**k I'm off out to meet friends for drinks.........I haven't showered or washed my cock and I ain't even sorry.

Remind me to never shake your hand

At a wedding at Glenskirlie House. Groom is a lawyer. His work colleagues havn't long got here. Never seen so many guys who look like utter cocks appear at once in my life.

Scarpering as early as possible.

Punch fcuk out of the best man, Miley! :P

Nah. The best man was a thoroughly bloody nice bloke. A big friendly giant.

The law boys though - I'd bet every poster on P&B would love to punch fcuk out them! Hope they're on here...

Make it happen Miley :)