Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

From this moment on every time i see lichtie post, he'll be getting redded until he posts the pics.

I don't have any pics you pervert! :lol: Do you not realise how snapchat works??? :o

In other news it's Friday and I have Noel Gallagher tomorrow. Come oannnnn. 8)

Still wary about how it's going to go, planned to go to bread meets bread tomorrow and then the pub for the football scores, he's 17 but looks old, think well get off with it if I just go up and buy him pints and take them back to table? Would be shite if he couldn't get a drink anywhere

I don't have any pics you pervert! :lol: Do you not realise how snapchat works??? :o

In other news it's Friday and I have Noel Gallagher tomorrow. Come oannnnn. 8)

Still wary about how it's going to go, planned to go to bread meets bread tomorrow and then the pub for the football scores, he's 17 but looks old, think well get off with it if I just go up and buy him pints and take them back to table? Would be shite if he couldn't get a drink anywhere

Leave him outside with a bag of crisps and a can of coke.

:lol:

On a similar note, I had the misfortune of standing having a pish when the office big fat arsehole decided to go into one of the traps and have a dump.

It sounded like shoes falling out a loft.

Brilliant...Laughed out loud at "shoes falling out a loft" now everyone in the office thinks ive lost the plot.

I've decided to go to Subway for lunch.

Italian BMT on Hearty Italian bread, cheese & toasted, lettuce, Jalapeños and Southwest sauce.

^^^^ This right here is more enjoyable than some of the gammies I've had.

I've decided to go to Subway for lunch.

Italian BMT on Hearty Italian bread, cheese & toasted, lettuce, Jalapeños and Southwest sauce.

^^^^ This right here is more enjoyable than some of the gammies I've had.

Take out all that veggie shite and you've got yourself a quality lunch

I'm actually getting an italian BMT just now

Was thinking about sharing a video of myself singing 'I Just Want To Make Love To You' 10 years ago, but then I realised that there's probably more than a couple of beasts on here.

You only have to take a deek at the beastwatch thread to realise just how many there are :lol:

The man who posted himself to Australia.

In the mid-1960s, Australian athlete Reg Spiers found himself stranded in London with no money to buy a plane ticket home. Desperate to get back to Australia in time for his daughter's birthday, he decided to post himself in a wooden crate.

The man who posted himself to Australia

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31700049

"I knew they would take the box to a bond shed. When they put me in the shed I got out straight away. There were cartons of beer in there. I don't drink but I whipped a beer out and had a drink of that."

What happened next

• Reg Spiers disappeared from Adelaide in 1981 after he was charged with conspiracy to import cocaine
  • He was arrested in Sri Lanka in 1984 and sentenced to death for drugs offences
  • He successfully appealed against the sentence and spent five years in jail in Australia

Full day tattoo tomorrow. 8hrs of slight pain and I'm actually looking forward to the half way point. I've a choice of Burking King, Subway and McDonalds all about a three minute walk away.

So far, it's Subway.

Burking King. ;)