Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The fact it took VT until Sunday night to post about mortons league winning performance suggests it was a hellish hangover

Edited by mizfit

I can't actually believe that someone posted a photograph of themself naked jumping into a swimming pool in Florida.

P&B T&Cs have now been amended due to this photo. "Photos or gtf" has now been updated to include "unless you're a hairy arsed bloke"

I scoffed a bowl of chilli last night, then I had some dark chocolates along with 7 bottles of dark real ale. Carnage will prevail in the toilet at some point this morning.

The US has a massive abundance of great beers. Most of the hipster IPAs that are big over here are linked to all the micro breweries over there.

Look out for Rogue especially. If you want standard lager PBR is far superior to Bud, and just as cheap.

I was on the East Coast IPA yesterday. Brilliant stuff.

I've been up since 7am hungover. Since then I've watched the first 3 Star Wars films and currently on episode 4. I've only left my bed twice to be sick. I've had worse hangovers, but I'm going to see the empress herself Nicola Sturgeon tonight, at a Q&A session. All is good!

Spent the whole of Sunday between my bed and the toilet after what can only have been a bad mixed kebab from 'Turkish Kebab Co' Midland Road Derby.

But it was MASSIVE and the whole thing was magic.

Although I'm still really struggling through my working day having consumed nothing but diluting juice and Tea I'm still thinking about Kebabs. Like a twunt!