Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My appetite has been non-existent all week, haven't eating anything solid since Sunday, and only soup a couple of nights.

P&B have had a whip round and we are dispatching lichtie23 on a C-130

At worst, this will give us peace for at least 18 hours.

Thanks very much for buying the song, Sooks! Very generous. With that amount of money, I could potentially buy 3 or 4 monkeys. ;) And obviously I was joking. James Blunt is EXCELLENT. To be fair to him, his Twitter page is a hoot.

Well you'll be pleased to know that there has never been a 37p license required to own one...

What are P&Bers experiences of school reunions? I've been invited to a class of 97 reunion, but my abiding memory is that most of them were c***s back in the day. I pissed off from my home town as soon as I finished school, so I have had little to no contact with most them since then.

Should I go along and have a potentially cracking piss up or avoid the full time mummies and ASBO's like the plague?

What are P&Bers experiences of school reunions? I've been invited to a class of 97 reunion, but my abiding memory is that most of them were c***s back in the day. I pissed off from my home town as soon as I finished school, so I have had little to no contact with most them since then.

Should I go along and have a potentially cracking piss up or avoid the full time mummies and ASBO's like the plague?

My abiding memory of school is wanting everyone to burn to death in a suspicious, yet unattributable, inferno. Not convinced those urges wouldn't return if locked in a conveniently combustible building with them again.

If any of that sounds familiar, I'd give it a miss.

Do people still have school reunions? I assumed Facebook had rendered them obselete, having given us a more anonymous way of assessing how the lassie you winched at the third year school disco had developed.

Had mine last year, good craic seeing everyone in person rather than on facebook.

Most of the folk who were bellends in High School appear to have turned into normal, functioning human beings with a good bit of chat on Facebook (or have died of an OD)

Whereas the folk I got on with seem to have all turned into Lib Dem voters who eat quinoa and talk constantly about how great their 4 year old kid is at any random task it gets sent to.

"Look at Marilon's finger painting! She's just like Picasso!"

Aye. I can't tell what it is and only tossers care about it.

Do people still have school reunions? I assumed Facebook had rendered them obselete, having given us a more anonymous way of assessing how the lassie you winched at the third year school disco had developed.

Going to a school reunion would be great for me, all the old bastar d teachers that made my life hell will be dead.

Going to a school reunion would be great for me, all the old bastar d teachers that made my life hell will be dead.

Unless you plan on going postal at your reunion, I doubt your attendance will have any effect on your past teachers health or wellbeing...

For the first time in years (since about 2000), I was genuinely ill yesterday. Woke up about 7.30 and felt I had to sit on the pan. Cue some sort of anal WMD exploding in to the pan. Went back to bed, only to have to get up 15 minutes later to have a hearty spew. This repeated throughout the morning. I was even wretching despite there no longer being anything to come up. I was actually unsure of what to do in the event of such an illness, so just lay in bed all day drinking water. I had an absolutely abysmal bout of shitting that produced what looked to be gray lumps of matter. It was fucking disgusting and I actually felt a bit ashamed. Never ate anything yesterday at all.

Anyway, despite some growly guts and some watery shitting this morning, I seem to be pretty much cured. Really bizarre stuff.